Daniel Abed Khalife: Terror Suspect Escapes Wandsworth Prison

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Most prisoners don’t wan’t/are lacking the skills, this one isn’t. He’s ex Army for God’s sake, he’s most likely had experience in getting into locked and guarded buildings, how hard can doing the opposite be?

According to the Times this morning he was recorded as a ' known flight risk ' I mean what else can you expect them to do?

The paperwork was in order 🙄

Guest ThaBoom
2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

While everybody is out here looking for him, he will probably be sat in the Prison Officers Bar watching  Porridge.  :hihi:

Makes you wonder why he was under low security being a terrorist- let alone also working as chef!

How the heck did that come about- he's in prison for terrorism. Did the prison officer interview him?

Officer: Other than having the skills to make bombing material and knowledge of terrorism, what other skills do you have?

Daniel: I like cooking and I'm a dab hand in the kitchen.

Officer: Excellent! I'll get you introduced to our kitchen manager. Welcome to Wandsworth prison.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

This is it isn't it

You want our country to burn because you hate conservatives so much

LOL

Its the Conservatives that are stealing the resources and letting the country burn you moron, theyve been in power 13 years and we are seeing our services, councils and infrastructure crumble around us, while they get richer. While you and yer far right mates make excuse after excuse

4 hours ago, crookesey said:

Most prisoners don’t wan’t/are lacking the skills, this one isn’t. He’s ex Army for God’s sake, he’s most likely had experience in getting into locked and guarded buildings, how hard can doing the opposite be?

Just because he’s ex army doesn’t mean he’s Rambo . He’s 21 , not much army experience at that age .

12 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

The blame will lay fairly and squarely at HMPS' door. As has been said, basic bread and butter checks not done.  Check them in and double check them out.

Staffing shortages wouldn't be helping.

https://prisonreformtrust.org.uk/new-figures-spark-fears-of-a-perfect-storm-in-prisons/

"Despite the prison service’s success in attracting people to become prison officers in recent years, its subsequent failure to retain them risks developing into a staffing crisis."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just because he’s ex army doesn’t mean he’s Rambo . He’s 21 , not much army experience at that age .

Well that’s me told, he could have been in for three years, my dad was in for that from 1942 and learned to kill people.

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

Makes you wonder why he was under low security being a terrorist- let alone also working as chef!

How the heck did that come about- he's in prison for terrorism. Did the prison officer interview him?

Officer: Other than having the skills to make bombing material and knowledge of terrorism, what other skills do you have?

Daniel: I like cooking and I'm a dab hand in the kitchen.

Officer: Excellent! I'll get you introduced to our kitchen manager. Welcome to Wandsworth prison.

So he’s a terrorist and he’s in prison for terrorism (or was until he escaped).
What happened to presumption of innocence?