Ben Needham: Police 'Looking Into' Discovery Of Body Found In River Danube

5 minutes ago, pattricia said:

On the report of the body found linked to Ben Needham the information suggests that the body found is that of a 5 to 6 year old child which Ben was certainly not, so may be a false lead.

May have left it a few years before killing him... 

Guest ThaBoom

There are always these 'new leads' but hardly anything comes from them.

I think it's just some people trying to play detective or gain some attention- same goes with Madeline case.

Police should just concentrate on finding Lord Lucan..

2 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

There are always these 'new leads' but hardly anything comes from them.

I think it's just some people trying to play detective or gain some attention- same goes with Madeline case.

Police should just concentrate on finding Lord Lucan..

LORD LUCAN IS DEAD!

This is the guy who on the evening of 7th of November, 1974 re-enacted what sounds like a scene from a game of Cluedo by murdering his children's nanny in the basement, bopping his wife on the head with a piece of lead piping and then disappearing into thin air.

Since then he has been spotted- usually by lunatics - in various parts of the world:  Australia, New Zealand, Holland, India and riding through the lost city of Atlantis on a horse that answered to the name of Shergar.

Then came a claim from someone who was close to Lucan, saying that he fled to Africa and that he was seeing his children over the years.

Now I don't know how he died, or when, but it was certainly before 11th June 1997.

It was on this date that a chap called Philippe Kahn took some pictures of his newborn baby on a mobile phone and then wirelessly transmitted them to more than 2000 friends around the World....This is acknowledged to be the birth of instant visual communication.

It has grown so quickly that today it is impossible for anyone to do anything, anywhere, without being spotted...

You could be having a Wee Wee in the middle of the Amazon jungle, and some camera-toting tourist will snap you and put it on U-Tube...

Lucan could be hiding in a School Lavatory, A Syrian market town, A Russian strip club, An African wild life park or a Chilean desert, But he would be spotted..

Today you can run but you can't hide, and that's why I know Lord Lucan is dead.............