Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And? 

Point 1, the car was mine only in that I was the named driver, it was in my son's name.

Point 2, Actually Point 1 seems to cover it pretty well 👍

Point 3, I can't be a very God 'scrounger' if I'm complaining about been given money I don't feel is warranted 

So, as I said before.....Are you sure, I mean are you really really sure?

YES  I'm really ( s many times as you like ) sure.

Doesn't matter who it's registered to.

You don't go to work.  You don't earn a wage.  you live off state benefits. and the car which you use is provided free along with, free tax,  free insurance and free servicing / maintenance.

Why did you deny that you have a Motability car ?      Mind you,  I knew you was a liar.

If you don't pick on others   -   they probably won't pick on you.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, it's easy to see why he thought I WAS on benefits,  I was,  does that make me a scrounger? Really? Or a single parent who had no choice but to give up work to care for a relative? 

Anyway, as I've said more than once now I'm not 👍

Unless you are going to work and earning a wage,  you are living on State benefits.

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, it's easy to see why he thought I WAS on benefits,  I was,  does that make me a scrounger? Really? Or a single parent who had no choice but to give up work to care for a relative? 

Anyway, as I've said more than once now I'm not 👍

OG was suggesting you had a Motability car, you said you did not.

I was merely pointing out how OG could have jumped to that conclusion because you said "I have a motability car and I'm about a year into the lease." and "I've got two years left on the lease"...in November last year.

7 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

OG was suggesting you had a Motability car, you said you did not.

I was merely pointing out how OG could have jumped to that conclusion because you said "I have a motability car and I'm about a year into the lease." and "I've got two years left on the lease"...in November last year.

And hes made it clear its for his disabled son, so we can all move on now. Well, most of us will be able to.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And hes made it clear its for his disabled son, so we can all move on now. Well, most of us will be able to.

He has now that he can no longer deny it..

He originally denied having one and he originally denied living on state benefits too ( still does actually ).

Quite simply,  if you are not working and keeping  yourself and your family,  then the state is keeping them all.

No need to lie.

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I agree. Doesn't apply here, though.

This is prolonging this discussion which I would rather not have done but, 

unless you're filthy rich and pay for your own families keep  out of your own pocket,  you either work or live on state benefits. which means everything is provided including housing, council tax etc.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of the terrorism trial.  If he is found not guilty then I do not begrudge the defendant making money as a consequence of his prison escape.  He deserves credit for using his initiative and exploiting the prison security weaknesses.  

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

It will be interesting to see the outcome of the terrorism trial.  If he is found not guilty then I do not begrudge the defendant making money as a consequence of his prison escape.  He deserves credit for using his initiative and exploiting the prison security weaknesses.  

He was exceedingly thick only staying within a few miles of the prison though, so don't give him too much credit. 

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

He was exceedingly thick only staying within a few miles of the prison though, so don't give him too much credit. 

That could have been part of his plan to test how long it would take for the police to catch him in the local area.