Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

And hes made it clear its for his disabled son, so we can all move on now. Well, most of us will be able to.

He's clearly an idiot. Him and his alter ego. Seems to think once someone is on benefits they Stay on them forever. 

Who knows, he  could well be on benefits himself. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He's clearly an idiot. Him and his alter ego. Seems to think once someone is on benefits they Stay on them forever. 

Who knows, he  could well be on benefits himself. 

If he's over a certain age he will be getting over 200 quid in benefits every week.... 

Apart from absconding from prison, It will be interesting to find out what terrorist charges Khalife is facing. Did he expect a long jail sentence and that’s the reason why he  escaped from prison?  On the news today it said the UK authorities are currently pursuing 800 terror investigations. It should keep MI5 busy. 

Also today it’s 22 years since terrorist attacked the Twin Towers, I think most of us on the forum will remember where we were that day when we heard the news..

2 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Apart from absconding from prison, It will be interesting to find out what terrorist charges Khalife is facing. Did he expect a long jail sentence and that’s the reason why he  escaped from prison?  On the news today it said the UK authorities are currently pursuing 800 terror investigations. It should keep MI5 busy. 

Also today it’s 22 years since terrorist attacked the Twin Towers, I think most of us on the forum will remember where we were that day when we heard the news..

Theres a thread on it ⬇️⬇️

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Will be 68 for me, might be 66 for her 😉

Best tell her about it , she's 78.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Doing it for laugh, you must saying that for a laugh,  he will cop for  extra time on top of what he is already in there for, I hope he gets charged with Treason, off with his head.  :rant:

I do not think escaping from prison is treason.  However, if he is found guilty of attempting to pass on secrets to Iran then that is treason and he deserves a severe punishment.

Edited by Axe

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

I do not think escaping from prison is treason.  However, if he is found guilty of attempting to pass on secrets to Iran then that is treason and he deserves a severe punishment.

MY GOD MAN!  We all know he won't get charged with Treason for escaping,  but Terrosist acts or spying which would breach the security of the country  is Treason.