Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

1 minute ago, Axe said:

That could have been part of his plan to test how long it would take for the police to catch him in the local area.  

Given he has given every indication he will be pleading not guilty I hardly doubt this was a "test" to go back inside. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

It will be interesting to see the outcome of the terrorism trial.  If he is found not guilty then I do not begrudge the defendant making money as a consequence of his prison escape.  He deserves credit for using his initiative and exploiting the prison security weaknesses.  

I would have thought that we would use blokes like the SAS to test our security measures as a matter of course.

Privatisation is probably the problem because if you  want better security,  it will usually also cost more.

30 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Given he has given every indication he will be pleading not guilty I hardly doubt this was a "test" to go back inside. 

He is only 21 years old and can see him doing the escape just for a laugh.  As I stated earlier the court case will be interesting and we will learn whether he is a bad young person.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I would have thought that we would use blokes like the SAS to test our security measures as a matter of course.

Privatisation is probably the problem because if you  want better security,  it will usually also cost more.

Its about time the SAS sneaked a Prime Minister into Downing Street.  :suspect:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Its about time the SAS sneaked a Prime Minister into Downing Street.  :suspect:

They could easily do that,  it's finding the right material that's the problem.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

He is only 21 years old and can see him doing the escape just for a laugh.  As I stated earlier the court case will be interesting and we will learn whether he is a bad young person.

Doing it for laugh, you must saying that for a laugh,  he will cop for  extra time on top of what he is already in there for, I hope he gets charged with Treason, off with his head.  :rant: