Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

Guest ThaBoom
30 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Its been on the news because Khalife  was facing terrorist charges he should have been in a category A prison, they were probably full up.

I have no idea tho what different levels of security there is in category A and B prisons. 

There's definitely a shortage of prison staff, hence why this fella decided to get away.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Or the guard looking at his phone instead of under the lorry.

They should let dogs do that job.  They are not interested in phones and Tik Tok.

44 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Its been on the news because Khalife  was facing terrorist charges he should have been in a category A prison, they were probably full up.

I have no idea tho what different levels of security there is in category A and B prisons. 

Some are in for nowt jobs such as shoplifting, non payment of fines etc,  whilst other are in for violent crime such as GBH and stabbing people.

Short sentences usually go to Cat B nicks whilst long sentences ( meaning more people will try to escape ) usually go to Cat A nicks.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 hours ago, hauxwell said:

A category A prison cell most likely has locks on it’s doors.