Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

All the talk on here about Khalife being slightly built , it is reported that he is 21 years old, well over 6ft tall and of athletic build.  The blame for his escape will probably be laid at HMPS' door, which in fairness really is their fault entirely.  The 'check them in and double check them out' procedures obviously weren't observed on this occasion.

Our society will be a tad safer now he is back in (Cat A) lawful custody.

10 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

All the talk on here about Khalife being slightly built , it is reported that he is 21 years old, well over 6ft tall and of athletic build.  The blame for his escape will probably be laid at HMPS' door, which in fairness really is their fault entirely.  The 'check them in and double check them out' procedures obviously weren't observed on this occasion.

Our society will be a tad safer now he is back in (Cat A) lawful custody.

It is a bit safer with Khalife back in prison.  As for our country being a bit safer in the future, I have concerns on that one.  At the beginning of the year security sources said 19 suspected Islamic terrorists crossed the channel, god knows how many more have crossed the channel since then.  

We have a government who is all talk and does nothing about it and I don’t expect opposition parties if they win the next election to solve the problem.

I thought the role of the British Army was to defend us from people like him, not give them military training. Was it part of the latest diversity recruitment drive that favours people like him whilst telling white British males like the ones who fought in the last war that they aren't welcome?