Daniel-Abed-Khalife-Terror-Suspect

3 minutes ago, despritdan said:

I thought the role of the British Army was to defend us from people like him, not give them military training. Was it part of the latest diversity recruitment drive that favours people like him whilst telling white British males like the ones who fought in the last war that they aren't welcome?

He's British so why would he be denied the opportunity to join the British Army? 

Unless you expect the Army to discriminate based on skin colour? 

Edited by Delayed

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

It is a bit safer with Khalife back in prison.  As for our country being a bit safer in the future, I have concerns on that one.  At the beginning of the year security sources said 19 suspected Islamic terrorists crossed the channel, god knows how many more have crossed the channel since then.  

We have a government who is all talk and does nothing about it and I don’t expect opposition parties if they win the next election to solve the problem.

Extreme right-wing terrorism is probably on the same level as the other- there's been quite a few of these attacks across Europe, and further afield. 

20 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Extreme right-wing terrorism is probably on the same level as the other- there's been quite a few of these attacks across Europe, and further afield. 

Aye, damn those right wingers setting off bombs killing loads and stabbing babies in Europe.

Edited by Al Bundy

10 minutes ago, MyFriendStan said:

Surely its time for the prison governor and goverment minister responsible for prisons to be clearing their desks someone has to take the blame for this security **** up.

It’s probably wiser to start an investigation and find out what happened before firing people.

The blame goes to the guards who should have checked the van.

I remember seeing a documentary about the Manchester Arena bombings,there was 2 security guards on a 2 hour break whilst the bomber was strolling around the arena,wonder if they got the sack.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, damn those right wingers setting off bombs killing loads and stabbing babies in Europe.

Yeah, damn them. Sickos

43 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

The blame goes to the guards who should have checked the van.

I remember seeing a documentary about the Manchester Arena bombings,there was 2 security guards on a 2 hour break whilst the bomber was strolling around the arena,wonder if they got the sack.

There was an ex prisoner who now works to help prisoners on LBC a day after the escape.  He said he visited Wandsworth prison last year and saw 6 prison officers all reading newspapers while on duty in a gatehouse.  The governor told him there was a staff shortage which was the reason why prisoners spent so much time locked in their cells.  The governor told him the prison officers reading the newspapers were not trained for other duties. 

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

It’s probably wiser to start an investigation and find out what happened before firing 

Thats obvious but it does start with the man at the top, then  the bloke incharge of the kitchen detail and then the idiots on the main gate,  that should be it because they all failed in their duties. 

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Thats obvious but it does start with the man at the top, then  the bloke incharge of the kitchen detail and then the idiots on the main gate,  that should be it because they all failed in their duties. 

Aye I am sure the unions will be happy with that and allow multiple people to be sacked and that's the end of it 😏