Sunday Lunch in Lincolnshire?

Fantomas

Me and a few mates are off camping this weekend at Saltfleet over on the east coast, and were hoping to drop off somewhere on the way back for a nice sunday lunch.

Anybody know somewhere good on the way back from that neck of the woods? We're talking Louth, Market Rasen, even Lincoln.

Thanks!

Hi I'm from Louth, (as you well know, fantomas).

The best places I think if you are driving is the smaller village pubs, if its sunday then near louth is "The Splash" a pretty pub next to a ford in the river, only a few inches deep and great for paddling on a hot day.

There are loads of other good places, "brakenbourgh arms" good but pricey, "the woolpack" in louth itself at the end of the river is good and serves for sunday plates the size of dinner trays piled high with interesting meat, black and white pudding and 5 other meats, (I know you like your meat fantomas), and then come the side dishes veg and potatoe plates.... (you will need a big appetite, but it might be a good idea to book this one place as its very very popular)

Anyway if you want directions or me to ask my mum who will know the exact best place let me know.

Rev.Sam

Archived