Sharrow

Nucleus Roots (Dub Reggae)

Catch It Kebabs

+more but dont know any names

Abbeyfield

Zion Train

Bison

Riddimtion Band

Let me know if anyone else has more info, times etc, and can anyone tell me how i get to both from sheffield train station

Cheers

Burnz

Let me know if anyone else has more info, times etc, and can anyone tell me how i get to both from sheffield train station

Cheers

Burnz

Sharrow - walk into town & get the 75.76, 97 from opp cathedral or the peace gardens and ask for the first stop on Abbeydale Rd (just where London Rd/Abbeydale Rd split) - cross the road and follow the crowds

Abbeyfield - walk up to Arundel gate (big duel carriageway at top of hill) from train station and get on the 75,76 - (but going the other way from sharrow), and ask for Abbeyfield park in Pitsmoor

From mexborough like so not good with all the sheff street names, would it cost me much to get a taxi from the station to the fessies?

Hope the weather holds up, nice red stripe and a smoke in the sun, reggae/ska bands blasting out, tis gonna be irie!

From mexborough like so not good with all the sheff street names, would it cost me much to get a taxi from the station to the fessies?

Hope the weather holds up, nice red stripe and a smoke in the sun, reggae/ska bands blasting out, tis gonna be irie!

Its not going to be much more than a fiver from the station to each place.

:)

Archived