Ante Natal Yoga in South Sheffield

Hi

Does anyone know of any Ante Natal Yoga classes in the South of Sheffield?

I live in Renishaw and the only ones I have heard about are over in Walkley or Fulwood which is quite a way from where I live.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kate x

• 6 months later...

Hi, I run fitness classes for Mums-to-be & New Mums in Dore S17 & Millhouses S8, 2 nights a week. Each class runs for an hour and can only take 10 people per class. I am fully insured and hold the Central YMCA qualification level 3 in Instructing Physical Activity for Ante & Post Natal exercise. It's a great opportunity to meet others sharing the same experience. Classes are booked in advance and all women are pre screened before engaging in exercise.

There are so many benefits to exercising during pregnancy & after the birth including helping in controlling excessive weight gain, improved sleep, faster post natal recovery and easing labour & delivery. After the birth of your child, you can work on regaining your pre pregnancy weight/figure.

You can expect to follow a simple, gentle, low impact aerobic routine for 30 mins, followed by 10 minutes toning, 10 minutes pelvic floor exercises and 10 minutes stretch and relaxation.

My classes are suitable for beginners to exercise as well as those having exercised before the pregnancy. All equipment including mats and weights are provided and I use a radio microphone similar to those in Health Clubs. I regularly teach for Fitness First, Esporta and Virgin Active.

If you require any further information, please contact me direct at Blooming Exercise! by email leigh.a.brown@hotmail.co.uk or 07909 985 614

• 5 months later...

Archived