Protests In Peckham Over Alleged Pilfering Incident

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

In what way would you defend a woman as opposed to a man?

What's the difference?

The difference is me  who was brought up in an age when good manners were considered important and the fair sex was considered in need of assistance in a crisis.

People may not see it like that today but I'm my own man and make changes   WHEN I    consider it necessary.

As usual,  the same rule applies  "each to his own"

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Shut up, chalky. 

😂😂

On fire tonight!!

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

The difference is me  who was brought up in an age when good manners were considered important and the fair sex was considered in need of assistance in a crisis.

People may not see it like that today but I'm my own man and make changes   WHEN I    consider it necessary.

As usual,  the same rule applies  "each to his own"

All very noble but I think you will find that the women of today would find that incredibly condescending.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

😂😂

On fire tonight!!

All very noble but I think you will find that the women of today would find that incredibly condescending.

You may be right but I get on very well with women and have not had my face slapped yet whereas,  some contributors seem to have many problems in that department.

Maybe even modern women are not as keen on cavemen as is often thought.    I very nearly said   "watch and learn grasshopper"     and I have now.

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Why are the protestors making it about race? And why are they making it about white people when no white people were involved? 

Some racial campaigners heard about this and went to protest. They then saw the two involved and changed it to a women’s safety protest .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

The young ones are getting constantly told that the white person is bad, in schools, on t.v, and on social media, it's no wonder they are so violent and angry.

Don't have a whitey.

Why do you make things up? That's a fair question that deserves an answer I think.

People are not constantly being told that the white person is bad, this is a fabrication by you. White people are being asked to consider whether being white confers some advantage to them as compared to people who are not white, and to acknowledge that in much of history in the second millennium, white people have in general (with honourable exceptions) done some awful things to non-white people which non-white people have not, in general, done to white people. If you think that is the same as saying that all white people now are bad then you should consider yourself non-fluent in English. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1