Protests In Peckham Over Alleged Pilfering Incident

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think most of the forum would love it to be the 1970s again tbf, a totally faultless time in society if some posts are to be believed. 

Aye, a man could drink all the housekeeping then beat his wife if she complained and nowt would happen to him. Golden days in the minds of some people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think most of the forum would love it to be the 1970s again tbf, a totally faultless time in society if some posts are to be believed. 

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's obviously not true...

... "most" of the trolls who now make up the majority of the forum posters weren't even born in the 70's! :hihi:

56 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Aye, a man could drink all the housekeeping then beat his wife if she complained and nowt would happen to him. Golden days in the minds of some people.

A man could go to work and his wages would be enough to support his wife and children and pay for the annual holiday to Bognor Regis. The energy companies weren't robbing people blind and we didn't have red alert weather warnings everytime the sun came out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I'm surprised at that, I would've thought many of those complaining about modern Britain would hate to go back to the 1970s given their right wing postings.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm surprised at that, I would've thought many of those complaining about modern Britain would hate to go back to the 1970s given their right wing postings.

I would reply but I have you on ignore, yet I cant actually ignore you. It's the done thing, apparently.

• Haha 1

More video evidence of the poor shop owner being beaten by that vile individual.

And yet he is the one being harassed and now being a victim of racism.

Imagine the headlines if white folk were treating this Pakistani bloke like the black community are? Why is there no outrage from the media about this?

No agenda though.

What an absolute coward clown world the West is becoming.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

More video evidence of the poor shop owner being beaten by that vile individual.

And yet he is the one being harassed and now being a victim of racism.

Imagine the headlines if white folk were treating this Pakistani bloke like the black community are? Why is there no outrage from the media about this?

No agenda though.

What an absolute coward clown world the West is becoming.

:thumbsup: