Is Cash Making A Comeback?

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

If we were going to grant internet access according to our intelligence levels,  I would expect that you will be one of the first to be barred from it.

Tested IQ of 137 (in my 20s) by a prominent university study, degree in IT systems including infrastructure and engineering.  Far above your below average output. 

Equality is a myth. Nobody truly wants equality, it's a notion by the weak in order to gain power. 

3 hours ago, rabbitfluff said:

Is this where you promptly vanish in a puff of logic?

I wonder who's alt account you are.  Doubt it's Irene/LovePotion/AmberLeaf as you didn't post something completely irrelevant to the post you were replying to. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Resident said:

Tested IQ of 137 (in my 20s) by a prominent university study, degree in IT systems including infrastructure and engineering.  Far above your below average output. 

Equality is a myth. Nobody truly wants equality, it's a notion by the weak in order to gain power. 

I wonder who's alt account you are.  Doubt it's Irene/LovePotion/AmberLeaf as you didn't post something completely irrelevant to the post you were replying to. 

You are not the only one on the planet who's ever been tested but most people have enough IQ not to brag about it.    Only the runners up need to brag.

It's true that there will never be equality whilst there are surviving knuckle dragging cavemen still in existence.

I'm proud to say that I don't need an alternative account.  I'm quite happy to speak my mind on here as I do in life although I know that some would sooner be mealy mouthed.

That's why I asked you which institution you were currently resident at ?

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are not the only one on the planet who's ever been tested but most people have enough IQ not to brag about it.    Only the runners up need to brag.

It's true that there will never be equality whilst there are surviving knuckle dragging cavemen still in existence.

I'm proud to say that I don't need an alternative account.  I'm quite happy to speak my mind on here as I do in life although I know that some would sooner be mealy mouthed.

That's why I asked you which institution you were currently resident at ?

So to summarise,  you question someone's IQ, they tell you that previous testing proves your supposition incorrect and because your nose is out of joint you accuse them of bragging and being  a "runner up". 

Seem you're not only of a low IQ but score low on emotional maturity too.  To put it in vernacular you might understand, butthurt much? 

Additionally your reading comprehension is poor too, nowhere did I accuse you of being the alternate account however the lady doth protest too much.

• Like 3

On 11/10/2023 at 15:42, Irene Swaine said:

I have never stopped using cash and never will.

Here's something to cheer you.  Walked into Costa Coffee on Pinstone St / Peace Gardens this afternoon.  Cash only as the card / mobile phone / Costa Loyalty Card reader had gone down.

Luckily, I still carry about £50 around with me so my wife & I could still have a drink.  The place however was virtually deserted & you should see the number of people that came in & had to walk back out again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Here's something to cheer you.  Walked into Costa Coffee on Pinstone St / Peace Gardens this afternoon.  Cash only as the card / mobile phone / Costa Loyalty Card reader had gone down.

Luckily, I still carry about £50 around with me so my wife & I could still have a drink.  The place however was virtually deserted & you should see the number of people that came in & had to walk back out again. 

Great news. That will teach those who had to walk back out to call at a cash point and get some money first. 

3 hours ago, Resident said:

So to summarise,  you question someone's IQ, they tell you that previous testing proves your supposition incorrect and because your nose is out of joint you accuse them of bragging and being  a "runner up". 

Seem you're not only of a low IQ but score low on emotional maturity too.  To put it in vernacular you might understand, butthurt much? 

Additionally your reading comprehension is poor too, nowhere did I accuse you of being the alternate account however the lady doth protest too much.

I most certainly question yours.

I'm mature enough not to need to brag.

My reading comprehension's quite good too and  I'm neither annoyed or offended at all.   I just don't like braggarts.

Quoting Hamlet doesn't make you sound any cleverer either   just an idle way of trying to impress.

You never said which institution but I hear most villages have a resident one too.

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This ⬆️ is another reason this place is going to the dogs.

The same posters time and time and time again being rude, hurling insults and generally being unpleasant yet nothing seems to get done about them 🙄

I don't think there is anyone he doesn't argue and be rude to.

He called me a terrorist the other day, that was the final straw for me with him.

I refuse to interact with him anymore.

I would never report anyone however, just rather the whole forum see rude posters for who they are.  I believe he is not well so that might explain his persona?

Edited by Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't think there is anyone he doesn't argue and be rude to.

He called me a terrorist the other day, that was the final straw for me with him.

I refuse to interact with him anymore.

I would never report anyone however, just rather the whole forum see rude posters for who they are.  I believe he is not well so that might explain his persona?

He does come across as an miserable old curmudgeon . I can say this as he has me on ignore and won't see it . 😀