Is Cash Making A Comeback?

23 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Because poor people cant trust themselves to take their card out with them because they have no self control.

It isn't just that. I am not "poor" yet I prefer cash for transactions under £10. I would never even think of using a card for a transaction of one or two pounds, I don't want my bank account spammed up with crap thanks very much.

• Like 1

For those of us who arent running a business and have apps that can be accessed multiple times a day, that is nowhere near as much as an issue as you constantly make it out to be.

But just to set your teeth on edge.... 

Screenshot-20230915-094500.jpg

They have branches of Sainsburys here in the Maldives, the Malé branch is lovely.

Edited by HeHasRisen

36 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It isn't just that. I am not "poor" yet I prefer cash for transactions under £10. I would never even think of using a card for a transaction of one or two pounds, I don't want my bank account spammed up with crap thanks very much.

A good thing is that it's stopped students paying for a bag of chips with a cheque 

My usual input   -   there is no right or wrong.    Let everyone use what they themselves prefer.

Too many busybodies.  My money means nothing to anyone but me.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

For those of us who arent running a business and have apps that can be accessed multiple times a day, that is nowhere near as much as an issue as you constantly make it out to be.

But just to set your teeth on edge.... 

Screenshot-20230915-094500.jpg

They have branches of Sainsburys here in the Maldives, the Malé branch is lovely.

I used my card yesterday on a 14p purchase, LOL