Is Cash Making A Comeback?

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

May I ask what you purchased for 14p.?

It was where i work, i was taking boxes of crisps off top stock and putting them on the shelves, i found a single 5 pack multi bag of Walkers Chilli heatwave ltd edition crisps. they'd been in that box that long, they havent been on sale since ive been there (4 months), best before date is tommorow (16th).

When i did the reduction on the handset it came up as was 25p, sell for 14p.

I put a new barcode and price sticker on em and stuck the bag at the front of the doritos chilli heatwave shelf, since theres no other walkers chilli heatwaves in the shop lol

When i was going on break i checked they were still there and they were so went to get mi card, i didnt have any cash.

Oh yeah technically they were only 13p as i used my colleague discount card too for 10% off LOL

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

A Sherbert Dib Dab 

ill dib dab you in a minute

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It was where i work, i was taking boxes of crisps off top stock and putting them on the shelves, i found a single 5 pack multi bag of Walkers Chilli heatwave ltd edition crisps. they'd been in that box that long, they havent been on sale since ive been there (4 months), best before date is tommorow (16th).

I put a new barcode and price sticker on em and stuck the bag at the front of the doritos chilli heatwave shelf, since theres no other walkers chilli heatwaves in the shop lol

When i was going on break i checked they were still there and they were so went to get mi card, i didnt have any cash.

Oh yeah technically they were only 13p as i used my colleague discount card too for 10% off LOL

ill dib dab you in a minute

Mmmm , kinky  😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

It isn't just that. I am not "poor" yet I prefer cash for transactions under £10. I would never even think of using a card for a transaction of one or two pounds, I don't want my bank account spammed up with crap thanks very much.

Completely a YOU problem.

As I have pointed out of many times before, you are supposed to be running a business, you portray you run a business -  so having your bank account statement "spammed up with transactions" should be part of the course.  You will have to audit your accounts and check your supplier invoices and check your purchase ledgers, do your stock counting and maintain your supplies every day. So what exactly is the big problem?

How do you keep account for your little crash transactions? Do you just do it by memory?

Like has been demonstrated by others, my banking app shows me every single transaction within seconds of me doing it.   Christ, I have done 10p transactions on my card for things like when I forgot a carrier bag and even used my card to access chargeable public toilets.  

It really isn't a big deal.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Hollywood should be knocking on your door anyday now

Who's gonna play you in the movie? 😜