Spurs V Dem Blades.

Alextopman

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

The rules are being set to benefit the bigger teams, VAR can influence things from off the field and the allowance of extra subs and these ridiculous amounts of added time favour the teams with bigger/better squads, I despise the Premier League.

Players only have themselves to blame for all this added time malarky. For years they time wasted and play acted to gain an advantage which I find more annoying than this added time.

I've not seen this game but I have seen comments about the Blades blatantly time wasting from spurs fans, I don't know if they were or not but the added time is down to that side of the game aswell so unless the ref was really being bias then they only have themselves to blame.

There are many reasons I dislike the premier League, one of which is VAR but something did  need to do something to discourage it, wether theres a better way than how they are doing it now I don't know.