What Constitutes A 'Dirty Grassing Snide'

RJRB

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What does that mean?

It means that the people who exhibit bullying behaviour are the ones who need therapy,  Jack is a username and as such is entitled to hide his identity which maybe what he is doing , it doesn't matter but I enjoyed viewing his photos as I'm sure other fair minded people did,  it would be nice if there were more photos of Sheffield to view as well.  

What if someone had suggested you need therapy because of your swearing,  I can guess your reaction.

• Thanks 1

Just now, cressida said:

It means that the people who exhibit bullying behaviour are the ones who need therapy,  Jack is a username and as such is entitled to hide his identity which maybe what he is doing , it doesn't matter but I enjoyed viewing his photos as I'm sure other fair minded people did,  it would be nice if there were more photos of Sheffield to view as well.  

What if someone had suggested you need therapy because of your swearing,  I can guess your reaction.

That’s probably the most pathetic excuse for a post I’ve ever come across on here. Woeful stuff.

8 hours ago, cressida said:

Thanks @cressida

I do appreciate you speaking up for me but try not to rise up to them

They are just just pathetic little trolls

They think they "Get into my head" and "Under my skin" but they really don't

They continue to show who they truly are....little town mentality underachievers who hate their lives so they try to bring down anyone that makes them feel like losers

Calling complete strangers liers and frauds just reveals their own inadequacies as men who probably hate their wife's and are disappointed with their children.

It's sad really and I feel a bit sorry for them 

HeHasRisen and his little gang of sad little trolls can continue with their crusade against me for as long as they like

Because while they're dragging themselves out of bed to go to a job they hate and taking orders from people they despise, I'll be watching the sun rise in Naples while sipping on an Espresso and eating a Sfogliatella fresh from the oven

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 3