American Xl Bully Dog Ban

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Thank you. I wonder if the law would have allowed in this situation for someone to come up behind and stamp on these dogs as hard as possible. Poor man. It looks as though they have ripped his trousers off too. And snowflakes are crying over the ban, get real!! If this was your son, father, brother, you would not be against the ban of these horrible things.

Yes,Β  I'm sure the law would have allowed someone to come and stamp on the dogs.Β  Β Those pictures are indeed horrible and action will be taken when the correct steps are decided..

The "snowflakes" (another off your favourite semi language words ) are not crying over a ban.Β  They are pointing out that they have to decide exactly which dogs should be banned.

That decision will NOT be made by you with your stupid hate obsession with bulldogs.

You don't know anything about dogs ( or most things ) and you don't know that those horrible things are not a recognised breed,Β  but mongrels.Β 

It's pretty hard to define a mongrel as it is to define an idiot who says that Covid doesn't exist.

Β 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Just a reminder.

Β 

Β 

But but but all dogs can bite!!

Β 

πŸ™„

In the same way that all humans can kill.Β  Shall we do away with the lot of us ?

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Yes,Β  I'm sure the law would have allowed someone to come and stamp on the dogs.Β  Β Those pictures are indeed horrible and action will be taken when the correct steps are decided..

The "snowflakes" (another off your favourite semi language words ) are not crying over a ban.Β  They are pointing out that they have to decide exactly which dogs should be banned.

That decision will NOT be made by you with your stupid hate obsession with bulldogs.

You don't know anything about dogs ( or most things ) and you don't know that those horrible things are not a recognised breed,Β  but mongrels.Β 

It's pretty hard to define a mongrel as it is to define an idiot who says that Covid doesn't exist.

Β 

In the same way that all humans can kill.Β  Shall we do away with the lot of us ?

Don't be silly.

Β 

We are protected from aggressive and murderous humans by putting them in prison, it's called common sense.

Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Thank you. I wonder if the law would have allowed in this situation for someone to come up behind and stamp on these dogs as hard as possible. Poor man. It looks as though they have ripped his trousers off too. And snowflakes are crying over the ban, get real!! If this was your son, father, brother, you would not be against the ban of these horrible things.

Good morning Irene, the sun is trying to come out...

I can be pleasant with you if others can't.

Β 

Horrible photo's,Β  as you say poor man.

Β 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't be silly.

Β 

We are protected from aggressive and murderous humans by putting them in prison, it's called common sense.

Β 

Of course we are so we don't just decide to kill the lot.Β  Β  Β Exactly my argument against Irene whoΒ is determined that all BulldogΒ type dogs ( whatever they are )Β  should be banned and euthanised.

You've told me in the past that you are a dog owner so you should know that it's not easy to properly define a type of dog which may kill,Β  especially when the owner is the biggest question mark.

That is just to point out the stupidity of her argument.

We need common sense and not wild statements such asΒ  Β "you can see the evil in their eyes"Β  Β from a person who clearly hates bulldogs for some reason.

Β 

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course we are so we don't just decide to kill the lot.Β  Β  Β Exactly my argument against Irene whoΒ is determined that all BulldogΒ type dogs ( whatever they are )Β  should be banned and euthanised.

You've told me in the past that you are a dog owner so you should know that it's not easy to properly define a type of dog which may kill,Β  especially when the owner is the biggest question mark.

That is just to point out the stupidity of her argument.

We need common sense and not wild statements such asΒ  Β "you can see the evil in their eyes"Β  Β from a person who clearly hates bulldogs for some reason.

Β 

She hates bulldogs because they have killed people.. what's wrong with that?

• Like 2

Just now, Padders said:

She hates ALL BULLDOG TYPESΒ  and there are many hundreds of thousands of them who haven't killed peopleΒ  Β -Β  Β that's what's wrong with it.

As I've said,Β  that's like blaming all men because some rape and murder.

We need a proper policy determined by experts and not silly words fromΒ someone pushing their own pet hates.

Β 

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

She hates ALL BULLDOG TYPESΒ  and there are many hundreds of thousands of them who haven't killed peopleΒ  Β -Β  Β that's what's wrong with it.

As I've said,Β  that's like blaming all men because some rape and murder.

We need a proper policy determined by experts and not silly words fromΒ someone pushing their own pet hates.

Β 

I think she means this particular type of Bulldog..

I agree with you, not all bulldogs are the same, but with all this bad publicity surrounding this type of Bulldog, all Bulldogs are being tarnished by the same brush.

17 minutes ago, Padders said:

10 people this year, not really a pandemic (oopsy daisy), the majority seems to be from this month

More people get killed by cars, shall we ban and blow those u