American Xl Bully Dog Ban

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Also how will a dog warden stop a child having it's face bitten off in a private garden? 

It wouldn't.

This is just so typical of modern society, always folk wanting to put a spanner in the works to common sense proposals.

But but but.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What you blabbering on about?

Aye, those chips will have really assisted those that have been killed a mauled.

If you don't understand, perhaps you should go to English lessons as well as dog & owner training,

Nobody would be getting mauled if the rules I've suggested were in place.

Thee chips mean that its a legal dog,  meaning it has been trained, the owners has been trained, there is a current certificate,  and a current dog licence for it

and it can be quickly identified with it's owner and address.  Any dog without a chip would be an illegal dog.

When the dangerous breeds are defined,  all those of that breed should be. neutered which makes them less aggressive and they could be walked with muzzles on.

18 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Also how will a dog warden stop a child having it's face bitten off in a private garden? 

Read my post # 171

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

If you don't understand, perhaps you should go to English lessons as well as dog & owner training,

Thee chips mean that its legal dog,  meaning it has been trained, the owners has been trained, there is a current certificate,  and a current dog licence for it

and it can be quickly identified with it's owner and address.  Any dog without a chip would be an illegal dog.

When the dangerous breeds are defined,  all those of that breed should be. neutered which makes them less aggressive and they could be walked with muzzles on.

Read my post # 171

171 is my post, not yours.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It wouldn't.

This is just so typical of modern society, always folk wanting to put a spanner in the works to common sense proposals.

Exactly as you are doing at this very minute.

You say ban one breed    -    so that a different breed could bite you instead ?  very clever.

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

171 is my post, not yours.

Try again

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Yet I need English lessons !

I was already quite sure you did.

The chips mean that its a legal dog,  meaning it has been trained, the owners has been trained, there is a current certificate,  and a current dog licence for it

Is it easier to find in red ?

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Exactly as you are doing at this very minute.

You say ban one breed    -    so that a different breed could bite you instead ?  very clever.

It's like arguing with an 8 year old.

Yes, we know all dogs bite but not all breeds of dog could drag you down and kill you.

Why is that so difficult for people to comprehend.

🙄

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's like arguing with an 8 year old.

Yes, we know all dogs bite but not all breeds of dog could drag you down and kill you.

Why is that so difficult for people to comprehend.

🙄

It is,  because if you argued with an 8 year old,  you would lose that one too.

Who's said otherwise ?

You now seem to be saying that ALL dogs are dangerous so what's the point of banning just all bulldogs ?.   I thought you has 2 dogs yourself ?

Edited by Organgrinder