American Xl Bully Dog Ban

15 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

The irresponsible owners won’t fall in line because there’ll be no one to enforce it.

Who do you suggest @Baron99?

The Police, Dog Warden, RSPCA?

All massively overstretched already. How many threads do we see already saying the above are rubbish? 
In an ideal world the Police would have enough time to be strolling round Concord Park looking for unmuzzled dogs, but it’s not real life.

We have proved,  throughout history that the human race can deal with anything when the need arises and backs are to the wall  the world and especially the politicians,  are bone idle..

I am an old man so explain to me why, for most of my life,  we had plenty of coppers,  keeping law and order properly for the most part and they had to walk or cycle around.

Explain why we can't afford swimming baths, well tended parks,  good transport systems and everything else we had and could afford at that time.

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Tell me where the upcoming ban of bull dogs entails humans staying locked in their houses most of the day, wearing a mask over their face, paying with digital currency and taking a dangerous injection?

Reading that makes me wonder if you've just taken something illegal.  I've never heard such rubbish.  You do jump well from one conspiracy to the next.

7 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Tell me where the upcoming ban of bull dogs entails humans staying locked in their houses most of the day, wearing a mask over their face, paying with digital currency and taking a dangerous injection?

I have never heard of a Dacshund mauling someone to death.

It's funny how you're so worried about 1 person dying you want to cull an entire breed of dog, yet when 300.000 people die from a virus you don't bat an eyelid, weird extreme thinking

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It's funny how you're so worried about 1 person dying you want to cull an entire breed of dog, yet when 300.000 people die from a virus you don't bat an eyelid, weird extreme thinking

That's the only kind of thinking you will get from Irene.   I'm sure she doesn't recognise any number above five.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

It's not "1 person", that "1 person" could be me, or indeed you. Numerous people have died at the hands of bull dogs. Outlawing the ownership and breeding of a dangerous animal is different to trying to force humans to wear a mask over their face and telling them where to go, who to visit and to inject a dangerous tracking substance in to their body.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

The headlines show how everybody is jumping on the bandwagon    "bully-protesters-rally-in-london-after-ban-by-rishi-sunak-"

Sunak HAS NOT banned bully's.  He says he's GOING TO BAN THEM but,   if he does,  that will be the very first time he has ever achieved any of his aims.

He cannot ban them until they have been defined as a breed and who knows how long that might take. Remember all the other pledges he's made ??????

58 minutes ago, geared said:

Perhaps the courts should start imposing proper sentences against owners who's dogs do attack?

https://news.sky.com/story/man-jailed-after-girl-6-savaged-by-his-pack-of-out-of-control-dogs-in-manchester-12968000?dicbo=v2-m8c4Bep

I assume that the girl went onto the mans property/garden, which was the most common result of death by dogs. These XLs seem to be attacking people anywhere.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

I assume that the girl went onto the mans property/garden, which was the most common result of death by dogs. These XLs seem to be attacking people anywhere.

Says what happened in the article.

She was walking past the property, dogs were in the garden and in the camper.  They broke out and savaged her.