American Xl Bully Dog Ban

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite correct.  People have the freedom to choose which dog they want and that is exactly what they do without your obsessions interfering.. 

The government are going to look at the problem and decide what to do and you,  like I,  won't have a say in it.

I could debate the intelligence of some humans but will save that for another day.    If I owned a dog,  which I don't at this time,  my dogs life would easily trump yours.

No, it doesn't trump my life. If your dog attacked me, the authorities would end your dog's life and that is the right thing to do. 

The government have already decided, they are going to be banned. I will interfere as much as I like when it comes to dogs that kill both adults and children and are bought because of their violent nature. I will interfere to the hills.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite correct.  People have the freedom to choose which dog they want and that is exactly what they do without your obsessions interfering.. 

The government are going to look at the problem and decide what to do and you,  like I,  won't have a say in it.

I could debate the intelligence of some humans but will save that for another day.    If I owned a dog,  which I don't at this time,  my dogs life would easily trump yours.

Interesting question...

Would your dog's life trump someone's you didn't know?

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Interesting question...

Would your dog's life trump someone's you didn't know?

It would.

That question would never arise though,  with any dog I owned which would not be any type of bulldog at all and would be extremely well trained to be friendly with everyone it met.

I don't believe in dogs for their owners protection.

It's ALWAYS the owners,  no one could convince me otherwise.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It would.

That question would never arise though,  with any dog I owned which would not be any type of bulldog at all and would be extremely well trained to be friendly with everyone it met.

I don't believe in dogs for their owners protection.

It's ALWAYS the owners,  no one could convince me otherwise.

My dog's life would trump most people I do know!!!

🙂

19 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

No, it doesn't trump my life. If your dog attacked me, the authorities would end your dog's life and that is the right thing to do. 

The government have already decided, they are going to be banned. I will interfere as much as I like when it comes to dogs that kill both adults and children and are bought because of their violent nature. I will interfere to the hills.

The government have often decided a lot of things that they never got around to doing.  I seem to remember 5 pledges which are still waiting.

They cannot ban any breed of dog until they have defined it.

And who do you think is going to take any notice of your interference ?    You are obsessed exactly as you were about trans people but you don't get to say what others do.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My dog's life would trump most people I do know!!!

🙂

Quite right too. 

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The government have often decided a lot of things that they never got around to doing.  I seem to remember 5 pledges which are still waiting.

They cannot ban any breed of dog until they have defined it.

And who do you think is going to take any notice of your interference ?    You are obsessed exactly as you were about trans people but you don't get to say what others do.

Quite right too. 

I have laid out a template for determining which breed are bull dogs. If the government can't tell a bull dog from a labrador, they are even more stupid than I thought.

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I have laid out a template for determining which breed are bull dogs. If the government can't tell a bull dog from a labrador, they are even more stupid than I thought.

I'm sure that nice Mr Sunak will visit you to inform his knowledge of dogs

And talking of more stupid than you thought - - -

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

You just said dogs' lives are more important than humans'. Sums up your intellect perfectly.

Read it again.  I did NOT say that   Not interested in your view of my intellect because i know what men are and I know what women are too.

I also know that the breed of dog in the news has not yet been legally defined                Except by you of course.

Edited by Organgrinder