American Xl Bully Dog Ban

5 hours ago, dan_999uk said:

r/BirminghamUK - TERRIBLE idea.

I can't foresee any possible way this could go badly wrong. 

The spelling is much better than I would have thought from the owners of these killers.

5 hours ago, dan_999uk said:

r/BirminghamUK - TERRIBLE idea.

I can't foresee any possible way this could go badly wrong. 

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

Jake Harris with one of his dogs

West Midlands Police are trying to contact 21 year old Jake Harris, who appears to be the mastermind behind this event.

"My bully meet wasn't meant to explode as much as it has, only 10 or 15 people... it's blown my head off!" Mr Harris said.

He said he had urged people to only attend if their pets were well behaved and obedient.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I am absolutely shocked to the core that a Bully dog owner would be dressed like that.

I would at least have expected the arse hanging out of his bottoms if Bully's are so dangerous.

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Dregs of society. 

They only had a meeting of well behaved owners and dogs,  as far as I'm aware   -   although I don't know why the police are trying to contact him.

That means it would have been perfectly legal with no harm done.  that's good enough for me.

We just need to get something done about the dangerous ones and I mean owners more than dogs.

The fact that you don't like them only matters to you and those who think the same as you.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

They only had a meeting of well behaved owners and dogs,  as far as I'm aware.

That means it would have been perfectly legal with no harm done.  that's good enough for me.

We just need to get something done about the dangerous ones and I mean owners more than dogs.

The fact that you don't like them only matters to you and those who think the same as you.

The owners buy them because of how they look and what they are capable of. It says a lot about the owner and what type of "lifestyle" they have.