American Xl Bully Dog Ban

3 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

HMmm let me see if I can find some sympathy.....nope! Unless the man in question was not the owner, in which case, he has my utmost sympathy. Roll on the ban of these gob****e dogs.

Edited by Irene Swaine

4 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Ripped  off   ???????????

No,,,, bitten.            It would have taken much more than 8 stitches if they had been  "ripped off "

And the woman single handed,  managed to lock it into a room whilst it was "biting her shin" ????????????

Humans are doing more damage to people than that very day.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Ripped  off   ???????????

No,,,, bitten.            It would have taken much more than 8 stitches if they had been  "ripped off "

And the woman single handed,  managed to lock it into a room whilst it was "biting her shin" ????????????

Humans are doing more damage to people than that very day.

Human life trumps dog life. These bull dog breeds have been proven time and time again to pose a risk to human life and have indeed taken multiple human lives. My safety is more important than someone having a pet bull dog to make themselves look hard. They should get themselves to the boxing ring if they want to look hard, like real hard men do, not hide behind a dangerous and ugly vr breed of dog. 2 more days to go until the ban, bring it on. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

4 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Most bull breads are very gentle when looked after properly I have never known a Staffordshire bull bite anyone they are called nanny dogs because of their love of children it's the crossbreed idiots have that are dangerous 😳 

When I was a child, I was attacked by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  The argument that all dogs can attack won't work with me. Yes, all dogs can attack, but only bull dogs are capable of ripping an adult neck open in seconds. Bull dogs are bred for their vicious nature and natural instinct to fight also. This is why they are attractive to the type of low lives that buy and breed them. And I have heard the argument about people will only find other dangerous breeds to use instead after the ban, well those other breeds should instantly be banned as they occur, the same as we did with legal highs. Ten years ago, spice was legal, we banned that and we banned amphetamines before that. We need to make owning and breeding a dangerous dog a hostile environment as possible.

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

When I was a child, I was attacked by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  The argument that all dogs can attack won't work with me. Yes, all dogs can attack, but only bull dogs are capable of ripping an adult neck open in seconds. Bull dogs are bred for their vicious nature and natural instinct to fight also. This is why they are attractive to the type of low lives that buy and breed them. And I have heard the argument about people will only find other dangerous breeds to use instead after the ban, well those other breeds should instantly be banned as they occur, the same as we did with legal highs. Ten years ago, spice was legal, we banned that and we banned amphetamines before that. We need to make owning and breeding a dangerous dog a hostile environment as possible.

When I was a lad I was bitten by a German Shepherd. 

Didn't stop me owning 3 when I grew up.

The best dogs I've ever had despite the fact that at one time they too were vilified and labeled dangerous dogs.

15 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Most bull breads are very gentle when looked after properly I have never known a Staffordshire bull bite anyone they are called nanny dogs because of their love of children it's the crossbreed idiots have that are dangerous 😳 

You are wasting your time I'm afraid.  I've said the same and said it's more about the owner than the dog,   but  on here it's about neither   -   it's about Irene and her likes and dislikes.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are wasting your time I'm afraid.  I've said the same and said it's more about the owner than the dog,   but  on here it's about neither   -   it's about Irene and her likes and dislikes.

Dogs have to be trained all dogs there's nowt worse than a Patterdale terrier losing its temper good job they are small god help us if some idiot bred one as big as a donkey