American Xl Bully Dog Ban

35 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I’ve just seen the video of the dogs killing him online poor guy has given up and accepting his fate the people around him are pretty useless shocked yes but good grief the could have done more the dogs are just literally tearing lumps out of him.

Where did you see it? I looked on YouTube and Google but cannot find it.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I can’t link to the actual forum it’s on it’s a closed group anyway here’s a couple of screen shots.

IMG-6413.png

IMG-6414.jpg

IMG-6417.jpg

Thank you. I wonder if the law would have allowed in this situation for someone to come up behind and stamp on these dogs as hard as possible. Poor man. It looks as though they have ripped his trousers off too. And snowflakes are crying over the ban, get real!! If this was your son, father, brother, you would not be against the ban of these horrible things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Thank you. I wonder if the law would have allowed in this situation for someone to come up behind and stamp on these dogs as hard as possible. Poor man. It looks as though they have ripped his trousers off too. And snowflakes are crying over the ban, get real!! If this was your son, father, brother, you would not be against the ban of these horrible things.

Just sent you a link.

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

17 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

This dog breed is responsible for over 70% of all deaths to dogs since 2021; it’s responsible for nearly 50% of all attacks on both humans and other dogs. In one week in July this year, one dog a day was killed by an American bully,”

Enough said.

Just a reminder.

But but but all dogs can bite!!

🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Is that a golden retriever or a Yorkshire terrier in the picture?