Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Middlesbrough Fc

bassett one

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

They beat Wednesday 8-0 in 1974.

Souness hattrick.

Yup l was there then didn't even have a chance to plonk me !!  

That will never happen again

As for the Man City game well never saw that coming but occasionally we have decent teams .

Gonna be a hard slog this season the banter from my owls mad stepsons will start soon no doubt they have been quiet so far .

Wish ye well as normal but this game could go either way.   Both very poor at the moment confidence as low as a dachshunds !!..

Edited by Mooks

4 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Yup l was there then didn't even have a chance to plonk me !!  

That will never happen again

As for the Man City game well never saw that coming but occasionally we have decent teams .

Gonna be a hard slog this season the banter from my owls mad stepsons will start soon no doubt they have been quiet so far .

Wish ye well as normal but this game could go either way.   Both very poor at the moment confidence as low as a dachshunds !!..

There's only one way it will go mooks, well maybe play out a draw but other than that it's your 3 points to lose at the minute.

15 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You can start your celebratory drinks now Monks. You'll be amazed how easy it was for you. Your 'keepers taking a book to read. 

I'm expecting the Owls to win 1-0.

The goal coming in the 38th minute of added on time...

• Haha 2