Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Middlesbrough Fc

bassett one

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

well 1st half we saw a big improvement,i can see his ideas,but as he says it will take time and extra players,you can see they are frightened ,but if they can get confidence and a top striker we will be okay,putting those tennis balls did not help as we were doing well and it upset there play ,but off to swansea ,less pressure lets hope we can get a win or point it will help there confidence,

What are his ideas?

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

well 1st half we saw a big improvement,i can see his ideas,but as he says it will take time and extra players,you can see they are frightened ,but if they can get confidence and a top striker we will be okay,putting those tennis balls did not help as we were doing well and it upset there play ,but off to swansea ,less pressure lets hope we can get a win or point it will help there confidence,

But we took the lead after the protest, so it worked!!

Take time? Extra players!!!!!! We have signed about 15, how many more do you want?

How can you possibly have watched our games and think " aye this is working". Since his arrival we had played about 15 games and won one against a non league team in the last minute.

It's an absolute shambles, we look shocking in every department and the recruitment has been probably the worst I've witnessed in over 30 years!! 

The players are completely lost and Xisco is a dead man walking because they are giving up.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

But we took the lead after the protest, so it worked!!

Take time? Extra players!!!!!! We have signed about 15, how many more do you want?

How can you possibly have watched our games and think " aye this is working". Since his arrival we had played about 15 games and won one against a non league team in the last minute.

It's an absolute shambles, we look shocking in every department and the recruitment has been probably the worst I've witnessed in over 30 years!! 

The players are completely lost and Xisco is a dead man walking because they are giving up.

I still can't see what he's trying to make work.