Russell Brand

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Why are you arguing about a 16 year old being subjected to non consensual sex by a man in his 30's?

That's what was in the documentary and that's what I'm referring to 

Or should this 16yr have been told to 'Man Up'?

And your despicable response is probably the same response she'd have expected if reported at the time. 

Allegedly.

37 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Whoever that scruffy twatttt shagged is debatable , what is not is the fact that he and Jonathon Ross ruined Andrew  Sachs and his grand daughters life , pay back time for a loud mouthed narcissistic horrible human being .

He was punished....he couldn't get any work for about 2 years

And he apologised for it

Doesn't make him a rapist though did it 🙄

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Whoever that scruffy twatttt shagged is debatable , what is not is the fact that he and Jonathon Ross ruined Andrew  Sachs and his grand daughters life , pay back time for a loud mouthed narcissistic horrible human being .

Don’t know why Johnathan Ross wasn’t sacked over that. He egged Brand on and  it was Ross who used the words «  he …..your granddaughter », an appalling episode. Doesn’t seem to have harmed his career

17 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Don’t know why Johnathan Ross wasn’t sacked over that. He egged Brand on and  it was Ross who used the words «  he …..your granddaughter », an appalling episode. Doesn’t seem to have harmed his career

He only survived because he jumped ship to ITV. They're at fault for giving him a second chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Andrew Sachs grand daughter drums or drummed for Adam Ant if I remember right, not exactly ruined

46 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

He was punished....he couldn't get any work for about 2 years

And he apologised for it

Doesn't make him a rapist though did it 🙄

You are a first class Plank!   You condone  this Morons behaviour and probably the same with Prince Plonker and Epstein's behaviour,  he fled to  America like the Coward he is, him and Woss should never work in TV ect again not just because of their appalling vile behaviour towards Andrew Sachs and his grandaughter but because the are both a complete load of crap. :roll:

33 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You are a first class Plank!   You condone  this Morons behaviour and probably the same with Prince Plonker and Epstein's behaviour,  he fled to  America like the Coward he is, him and Woss should never work in TV ect again not just because of their appalling vile behaviour towards Andrew Sachs and his grandaughter but because the are both a complete load of crap. :roll:

Stop being hysterical

At no point did i say what he did to Andrew Sachs was acceptable

What I said was that he was punished for it

We all do stupid things we regret and I'm sure he regrets what he did 

Doesn't mean he's a rapist though 

• Like 1