Russell Brand

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Making a fuss? That's exactly the sort of reactionary comment that West77 made before he got booed off this forum.

They are alleging serious sexual assault and rape!

I think those seeking to defend Brand did not watch the documentary last night.

This is not a group of women alleging that Brand hugged or kissed them without permission, it’s much more serious than that.

This is an account of one of the women;

Allegedly, Brand invited a Co worker (in her early twenties) to his house after filming. He invited her up to his room with his agent.  The agent waited downstairs. Brand then locked the door to his room with the women inside. He stripped down to his underwear and literally chased her around the room before pinning her down on the bed (obviously she’s not consenting). He then tried to have sex with her before she had to physically stop him.  Brands friends were waiting for him outside and they could hear the screams of the woman. 

26 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

On Russell Brands podcast he criticises politicians, governments, the MSM and pharmaceutical companies

It was only a matter of time before they went after him

They want him destroyed and cancelled and it's the left who will help them 

The left are now the establishment 

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Be Tucker Carlson next once this dies down.

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

They should have a potential expiration date.  If I was burgled I would not wait over 10 years before contacting the police and my insurance company.  

As these things always do, this story is smoking out the usual mob of miscreants.

20 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I think those seeking to defend Brand did not watch the documentary last night.

This is not a group of women alleging that Brand hugged or kissed them without permission, it’s much more serious than that.

This is an account of one of the women;

Allegedly, Brand invited a Co worker (in her early twenties) to his house after filming. He invited her up to his room with his agent.  The agent waited downstairs. Brand then locked the door to his room with the women inside. He stripped down to his underwear and literally chased her around the room before pinning her down on the bed (obviously she’s not consenting). He then tried to have sex with her before she had to physically stop him.  Brands friends were waiting for him outside and they could hear the screams of the woman. 

It is shocking, and I don't understand why some people on here are defending him because of his apparent 'anti-establishment' views. 

Russell Brand accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse | Russell Brand | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, prince al said:

Personally think Brand is a talentless loudmouth and a bloated oaf! Never comfortable watching him around females. However I don’t agree with the trial by television, they should go to the Police and and make a formal complaint.

Well said.

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Youre a liar

No one on this forum has said that 

You should change your name to Jackanory 

Crackanory  more like.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Youre a liar

No one on this forum has said that 

You should change your name to Jackanory 

You don't have to say it.

Everyone knows you're misogynistic and racist too.

My name's unimportant   -   it's what I say that riles you.

Join up with blunt axe who's supporting you,  and you could have double stupid too.

Edited by Organgrinder

36 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't have to say it.

Everyone knows you're misogynistic and racist too.

My name's unimportant   -   it's what I say that riles you.

Join up with blunt axe who's supporting you,  and you could have double stupid too.

Ah yes... the old calling people names who have am alternate view.

A very liberal/Leftie MO.