Russell Brand

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

40  odd years on, I wonder how the Rolling Stones' Bill Wyman would be viewed now?  He got off lightly back in the 1980:s compared to the scrutiny he:d come under these days. 

And it's not just rock stars.  You only have to look back at newspaper stories of the likes of Tony Blackburn boasting he slept with around 4 women a week, back in the day or even Sheffield's own Peter Stringfellow boasting of sleeping with around 3,000 women as part of their publicity machines. 

My bold. 

If any were after money, I doubt whether they would have waited 20 years in some cases. 

What did Bill do ?

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

What did Bill do ?

On 2 June 1989, aged 52, Wyman married 18-year-old Mandy Smith, whom he had "fallen in love with" when she was 13 and, according to Smith, had a sexual relationship with when she was 14. The couple separated two years later and finalised their divorce two years after that

• Like 1

So Google / Youtube have got involved censoring and/or removing Brand's income.

Funny, I thought people were innocent until proven guilty ?

Mind you, Google have form here. They took Talk TV off in Jan 2021 for  spreading "false information", when all Talk TV were doing was campaigning against lockdowns. It's getting quite common censorship Online, even with SF, admittedly under the old regime. I was banned back in Apr 2020 for stating kids were at no significant risk from Covid.

Talk TV had the last laugh though, there was such an outcry were back on within 12 hours having had acres of publicity.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

On 2 June 1989, aged 52, Wyman married 18-year-old Mandy Smith, whom he had "fallen in love with" when she was 13 and, according to Smith, had a sexual relationship with when she was 14. The couple separated two years later and finalised their divorce two years after that

And she walked away with £580,000 (£1.3 million in today's money).

Edited by Chekhov
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

He is not a Man, he is a manipulating  Bully who looks like a girl and uses his Celeb status to entrap Women. 

The women he entraps effectively prostitute themselves.  Then when they are cast aside they bear a grudge.  Years later an opportunity arises for them to get their revenge.

Edited by Axe
spelling correction

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

The women he entraps effectively prostitute themselves.  Then when they are cast aside they bare a grudge.  Years later an opportunity arises for them to get their revenge.

You will get absolutely slated for that comment but there is truth to what you say.

The lack of accountability in some cases is astonishing.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

Some are completely missing the point on here,  its not about young groupies following pop stars or trying to obtain money,  its about  BRAND a sex addict, under age sex, rape, sexual assault,  an addict needs to feed their habit so therefor in certain cases desperation to get their fix  result in  taking extreme measures ie, forcing their intentions and all addicts lie and lie and lie, so in Brands case, he will have mastered his craft over the years. 

18 minutes ago, Axe said:

The women he entraps effectively prostitute themselves.  Then when they are cast aside they bare a grudge.  Years later an opportunity arises for them to get their revenge.

Fatal Attraction isn't a representation of everyone's reality you know 🙄