Russell Brand

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Anyone accused of the stuff that Brand has been accused of, would be suspended from work. You wouldn’t let him teach, or be a nurse, would you? 

How about let him sell someone 5 meters of coaxial cable? 

Edited by HeHasRisen

30 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Why would anyone put themselves in a position where they have no control over their income?:|

surely thats everybody that works, if you have an employer they can mess with your income anytime they want, its just the vast majority luckily dont

32 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Anyone accused of the stuff that Brand has been accused of, would be suspended from work. You wouldn’t let him teach, or be a nurse, would you? 

No football for me. I’m a thousand miles away, hiding from the midday sun. Stick a tennis ball under your trilby for me.

😀

Same here, 

Not sure where you are but I am in Sofia tonight and it's showing on t.v on a channel called Diema.

I expect about 10 tennis balls to hit the grass.

34 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

This is an interesting point and something I've never really understood.

Why would anyone put themselves in a position where they have no control over their income?

I suppose the simple answer is - they have no choice but to "trust" YouTube!

It's just too easy for anyone to set up a YouTube account and expect the money to come rolling in.

It may work for a few, but even the "lucky" ones who are able to make a living out of posting rubbish must worry that they have no control over the amount they "earn", and if YouTube gets upset with you then it's within it's rights to pull the plug!

The savvy ones will be aware of this of course, so in reality, the likes of Mr Brand are not solely dependent on YouTube and have many other sources of income! :|

In your opinion.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

No football for me. I’m a thousand miles away, hiding from the midday sun. Stick a tennis ball under your trilby for me.

Well some nurses are suspected of murder and still carry on working. There needs to be solid evidence of a crime.

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I remain to be convinced if punishing anyone for anything which is unproven is reasonable. 

But, if they were suspended from work they would still be being paid.

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

I remain to be convinced if punishing anyone for anything which is unproven is reasonable. 

But, if they were suspended from work they would still be being paid.

Youtube aren't his employer. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

surely thats everybody that works, if you have an employer they can mess with your income anytime they want, its just the vast majority luckily dont

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Youtube aren't his employer. 

Oh dear! :(

Now I'm agreeing with HeWhoCannotBeNamed... :hihi:

• Haha 2