Russell Brand

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

The women he entraps effectively prostitute themselves.  Then when they are cast aside they bare a grudge.  Years later an opportunity arises for them to get their revenge.

Another apologist for a suspected rapist who proves every day what a  superb, caring and law abiding human being you are NOT.

You obviously agree with Brand's methods of obtaining sexual satisfaction which says as much about you as it does about him.    Such high moral standards.

Blunt Axe can always be relied upon to be on the wrong side of the fence.

PS.   Look up how to spell  "bear" as in "bear a grudge"    -     done it for you to save you the trouble.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Another apologist for a suspected rapist who proves every day what a  superb, caring and law abiding human being you are NOT.

You obviously agree with Brand's methods of obtaining sexual satisfaction which says as much about you as it does about him.    Such high moral standards.

Blunt Axe can always be relied upon to be on the wrong side of the fence.

PS.   Look up how to spell  "bear" as in "bear a grudge"    -     done it for you to save you the trouble.

I have never been a fan of Russel Brand.  I am a fan of the truth though. The amount of News coverage about the allegations is ludicrous.  Well done for spotting the typo error.

Just now, Axe said:

I have never been a fan of Russel Brand.  I am a fan of the truth though. The amount of News coverage about the allegations is ludicrous.  Well done for spotting the typo error.

We don't know the truth yet but it hasn't stopped you from castigating the girls.

News coverage is there to do exactly what it's doing  -  letting everyone know what's going on.   If you don't like it,  you can refrain from watching instead of insulting girls.

That still doesn't explain the lax morals you display    -    very similar to Brand's  ( who you are not a fan of  -  maybe you should be if your thoughts coincide ).

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Women are devious and a nasty piece of work,  poor old Epstein and Prince Andrew and now Brand amongst many other poor souls who have suffered the wrath of these terrible Women.  :gag:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Women are devious and a nasty piece of work,  poor old Epstein and Prince Andrew and now Brand amongst many other poor souls who have suffered the wrath of these terrible Women.  :gag:

Are you suggesting all women are perfect and never lie?

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We don't know the truth yet but it hasn't stopped you from castigating the girls.

News coverage is there to do exactly what it's doing  -  letting everyone know what's going on.   If you don't like it,  you can refrain from watching instead of insulting girls.

That still doesn't explain the lax morals you display    -    very similar to Brand's  ( who you are not a fan of  -  maybe you should be if your thoughts coincide ).

Bad morals is not the same as law breaking.  

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Only one out of those 3 names has been charged and convicted of any criminal offence.  Everyone remains innocent until proven guilty in a criminal court.  

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Bad morals is not the same as law breaking.  

Only one out of those 3 names has been charged and convicted of any criminal offence.  Everyone remains innocent until proven guilty in a criminal court.  

Where did I say that bad morals was law breaking ?   Doesn't stop them being shameful and something that should not be done,  although you thinks it's ok.

Don't tell me that you are the only one in the country who believes that pervy  Andrew is innocent.   I did say that you were always on the wrong side.