Russell Brand

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I didn’t offer a comment on that. I was merely questioning Checkers attempting to promote an equivalence between that and his own lack of awareness.

Youtube are a private company. They can do as they wish. 

They are world class hypocrites.

And incidentally, it was your mate HeHasRisen (who makes out he's the font of all knowledge) who implied I'd have to pay for my Australian visa.

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I didn’t offer a comment on that. I was merely questioning Checkers attempting to promote an equivalence between that and his own lack of awareness.

"Me me me me me me! I've been scammed due to an ironic lack of self awareness so I'm going to mention it in three threads! Mememememe" 

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Yes I know but do you think it's correct that they have basically sacked someone who at present is innocent of all accusations?

Do you think that's fair?

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

They are world class hypocrites.

And incidentally, it was your mate HeHasRisen (who makes out he's the font of all knowledge) who implied I'd have to pay for my Australian visa.

Everyone knows that Nigerian Princes are the people to buy your visas from

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Yes I know but do you think it's correct that they have basically sacked someone who at present is innocent of all accusations?

Do you think that's fair?

Are you sure about that?

Who have they sacked?

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Russell Brand is an anti-establishment commentator who has millions of followers

The establishment cannot allow that to continue 

I have to say I have never been one of those folks who believes their is a matrix or owt like that closing down  the likes of Tate and Brand down but it does start to make you wonder, it really does.

These folk along with Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson have absolutely millions following their content and at some point it's going to annoy the major players, who we are constantly told rule the outcomes of elections etc etc.

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"Me me me me me me! I've been scammed due to an ironic lack of self awareness so I'm going to mention it in three threads! Mememememe" 

Wrong end of the stick, as usual.

The reason I am publicising it is to hopefully save others from making the same mistake.

So, MeMeMe could not be more wrong, it's actually quite the opposite.

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you think YouTube are correct in cutting off someone's income even though at present they are innocent?

Hmmm... :huh:

This is an interesting point and something I've never really understood.

Why would anyone put themselves in a position where they have no control over their income?

I suppose the simple answer is - they have no choice but to "trust" YouTube!

It's just too easy for anyone to set up a YouTube account and expect the money to come rolling in.

It may work for a few, but even the "lucky" ones who are able to make a living out of posting rubbish must worry that they have no control over the amount they "earn", and if YouTube gets upset with you then it's within it's rights to pull the plug!

The savvy ones will be aware of this of course, so in reality, the likes of Mr Brand are not solely dependent on YouTube and have many other sources of income! :|

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No comment then?

Fair enough.

You off to Hillsborough tonight?  Can't see owt but another defeat.

Anyone accused of the stuff that Brand has been accused of, would be suspended from work. You wouldn’t let him teach, or be a nurse, would you? 

No football for me. I’m a thousand miles away, hiding from the midday sun. Stick a tennis ball under your trilby for me.