Russell Brand

27 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It’s lovely to see all of the rape apologists and sexual abuse supporters getting on so well together.

Where? 

Just now, cressida said:

Four women have now come forward with allegations,  if they haven't proof could he counter-sue?

Highly unlikely cressida. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Four women have now come forward with allegations,  if they haven't proof could he counter-sue?

Those making the allegations are all anonymous so I doubt they can be sued.  Also someone can make an allegation to the police and if there is insufficient evidence to bring a prosecution then the person making an allegation cannot be sued. If someone goes to a newspaper and makes a false allegation that is reported then both the person making the false allegation  and the newspaper can be sued. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I respect the principle of innocent until proved guilty.  I have not been backed into any corner,  You need to get over West77 and whatever humiliation he inflicted on you. 

So if you respect the principle of innocent until proven guilty, why have you ascribed a venal motive to Brand's alleged victims?