Russell Brand

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, I think it's becoming clearer that Brand may be the victim of a smear campaign 

I'm not sure to be honest 

I think he's a bit of a freak in the bedroom and took advantage of silly women who lost their minds because he was a celebrity and probably did things that they wouldn't normally do

Which they probably regretted afterwards but still did them because he's famous

But not sure he's committed any crimes though

I guess we'll find out if it ever goes to court

But like what has happened to Kevin Spacey his reputation and career is now destroyed

no matter what happens they have achieved what they set out to do 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

Can anyone point me to a link to the "Dineage letter"? .. (which I do agree was exceeding her position).

My understanding is that it asked for 'demonetisation' similar to that which YouTube had done.

... plus a request to consider if content was acceptable.

The reason that I ask is because commentators and Brand are claiming that he is being "censored" ... which does not seem to be the case.

2 minutes ago, ThePilot said:

Can anyone point me to a link to the "Dineage letter"? .. (which I do agree was exceeding her position).

My understanding is that it asked for 'demonetisation' similar to that which YouTube had done.

... plus a request to consider if content was acceptable.

The reason that I ask is because commentators and Brand are claiming that he is being "censored" ... which does not seem to be the case.

Here you go....