Russell Brand

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Yeah and there were people who thought Kevin Spacey was guilty 

Regardless that’s not the point of my previous posts as I did put suspected sex offender. 

What I was highlighting is the ridiculous notion that a man like him is asking money from the public.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Regardless that’s not the point of my previous posts as I did put suspected sex offender. 

What I was highlighting is the ridiculous notion that a man like him is asking money from the public.

Well if the government and the media are taking away his ability to earn then he has to find alternative ways to get hold of cash

His defence will probably cost millions 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well if the government and the media are taking away his ability to earn then he has to find alternative ways to get hold of cash

His defence will probably cost millions 

Well if people are stupid enough to give him money then more fool them. Much like that Alex Bellfield. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Was Bellfield accused of sexual assault or rape?

No but sexual assault and rape aren't the only crimes.

Bellfield was convicted of stalking and is currently serving time.

The similarities are 2 conspiracy theorists, each using YouTube to convert the masses that there's a big conspiracy against them personally, they are innocent of any wrong doing, trying to be silenced and need your money to help fight against the system. 

• Like 2