Russell Brand

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Again it's all about some gold diggers looking to make some quick cash

Again it's all about the money with you isn't it Jack....Like those pesky families of Lucy Letby's victims, guilty of being in line for compensation :rolleyes:

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

I care about justice

I'm also concerned about what constitutes a sex crime now 

We have seen that you can't kiss a woman during a world cup celebration you're accused of being a sexual deviant

What next....if someone has a one night stand and doesn't call her again constitutes rape 

I think you have a hated towards Brand himself and it's blinding your moral judgement 

Or you hate rich people 

Or men who have sex with girls 

Edited by Jack Grey

34 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I care about justice

We have seen that you can't kiss a woman during a world cup celebration you're accused of being a sexual deviant

What next....if someone has a one night stand and doesn't call her again constitutes rape 

I think you have a hated towards Brand himself and it's blinding your moral judgement 

Or you hate rich people 

Just the other day you were telling us that near me there was an asylum seeker placed in a hotel by the Home Office who is a rapist, which was a complete assumption on your part based on them not being British. So I think everyone will think your double standards are 

a) obvious

b) odious

c) ridiculous

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Just the other day you were telling us that near me there was an asylum seeker placed in a hotel by the Home Office who is a rapist, which was a complete assumption on your part based on them not being British. So I think everyone will think your double standards are 

a) obvious

b) odious

c) ridiculous

I didn't say that at all

I said statistically of the thousands arriving there will be rapists and murderers among them

Remember that most of these men come from lawless countries that treat women as second class citizens

And most of them destroy their identification so they can't be traced 

Edited by Jack Grey

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I didn't say that at all

I said statistically of the thousands arriving there will be rapists and murderers among them

Remember that most of these men come from lawless countries that treat women as second class citizens

And most of them destroy their identification so they can't be traced 

That's not what you said, you're lying. Of course, you know your post was removed so it can't be quoted here, little man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That's not what you said, you're lying. Of course, you know your post was removed so it can't be quoted here, little man.

Call me a liar if you want but no i didn't know my posts have been removed and I don't really care either

That's what I said and that's what I meant 

I suggest you get over it and move on with your life 👍

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I care about justice

Or you hate rich people 

Or a crime in general, considering you can be arrested for a non-crime if the action hurt someones' feelings or they only felt unsafe.

Just putting your hand on a colleagues' shoulder can be classed as sexual assault these days...

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Or a crime in general, considering you can be arrested for a non-crime if the action hurt someones' feelings or they only felt unsafe.

Just putting your hand on a colleagues' shoulder can be classed as sexual assault these days...

Last sentence. It’s a mad world now .

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Last sentence. It’s a mad world now .

I remember some daft young American woman years ago made a video about how she was violated when a geezer saved her from drowning.

She was happy he saved her life but, because he didn't ask her consent to put his hands on her, it was basically sexual assault.

• Haha 1