Lampedusa

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Plenty won't speak a word of the language other than "cerveza por favor" 

The father of a friend now lives in a village near Almeria full of other ex pats. They haven't made any effort at all to learn the language. 

I don't doubt that at all. Us British are notoriously lazy and arrogant about learning other languages. 

His comparison is still ridiculous though. 

Just now, Mkapaka said:

Snipped 

don’t be afraid- not everyone who isn’t English is a wrong un. 

Can you point to where I suggested they are?

I'll save you time, no you can't. Y

1 minute ago, Mkapaka said:

Not all of them - just like not everyone that comes here is a scrounging criminal,

Snipped 

Who said they were?

I'll save you time here too.

No one has 

2 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Snipped 

we’re also excellent at imposing our culture on everyone else as a nation - been doing it for years. “Sunday dinner in the rose and crown - Benidorm -anyone?”

Snipped 

Other cultures do the same right here in Britain. 

And your point is? 

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

No more silly than claiming that they're all heading here.

A good number of them possibly will.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't mess with the Cress

On the southern shores of Lake Garda, around 1,500 North Africans formed a mob that undertook a violent “war campaign” through several localities. There were attacks, multiple cases of severe property damage, and numerous cases of sexual assault. The perpetrators waved African flags and shouted slogans of “reconquest.”9 Jun 2022

• Thanks 1

Just now, cressida said:

On the southern shores of Lake Garda, around 1,500 North Africans formed a mob that undertook a violent “war campaign” through several localities. There were attacks, multiple cases of severe property damage, and numerous cases of sexual assault. The perpetrators waved African flags and shouted slogans of “reconquest.”9 Jun 2022

@HeHasRisen

She's right you know 🤔

Thank you Cressida lovey 😘 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Can you point to where I suggested they are?

I'll save you time, no you can't. Y

I wasn’t suggesting you were.

i was just making the point that people moving into this country are vilified before they even get here  - but we’re ok to go and do it as a lifestyle choice without question.

I don’t know what everyone is so afraid of - I suppose I get the idea of a mass population increase and the strain on its resources is a genuine worry - but there’s no indication that 10s of millions of people are going to arrive here.

This country is a basket case - we’re genuinely odd.

We’ve been mentored to blame “migrants” for all the ills of society that we have brought on ourselves.

it’s the best trick the devil ever played.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I thank you @ The Daddy.

hhr is completely on ignore

Slagging your bezzie mate off has totally rattled you, hasn't it? 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm struggling to even find the story. 

Any chance a link me ol pal?

I haven't looked. I can tell you though with 100% certainty a bunch of African migrants didn't land on the shores of the inland Lake Garda in a boat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by HeHasRisen

8 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

like not everyone that comes here is a scrounging criminal,

The first thing they did in this country was break the law by arriving illegally by boat.....Criminal 

Most not all will falsely claim to be asylum seekers....Fraud

And then we have to feed, house and give them medical care and support.... Scrounging 

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

When did this happen I can’t find anything on google - have you got a link