Lampedusa

6 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Well we could process them properly and give them the opportunity to get jobs - or if they aren’t genuine have a proper policy for returning them.

we did use to have one - but now the government came up with a lunatic plan of sending them to Rwanda.

so we just have people that could work living on a barge in a harbour.

who’s to blame for that?

Why should we let them work when the vast majority shouldn't even be in this country

But ok....let's let them work but immediately removing all local and government support

No housing, no benefits, no free healthcare until they have paid taxes for 5 years

If they don't like those terms we can give them a free plane ticket to anywhere they like 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

your historys as bad as yer geography then

No, it isn't and that was a cheap shot. You know full well we are talking about today, not historically. 

Oh, and if we were talking historically then I'd be first in line to give my opinion on this countries misdeeds around the globe.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No, it isn't and that was a cheap shot. You know full well we are talking about today, not historically. 

Oh, and if we were talking historically then I'd be first in line to give my opinion on this countries misdeeds around the globe.

and historically we have been part of the reason their countries are ****ed, you get what you sow, history is linked with what is happening now

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and historically we have been part of the reason their countries are ****ed, you get what you sow, history is linked with what is happening now

Sudan?

Eritrea?

Somalia?

Eithopia?

Albania?

Yemen?

Syria?

I think you'll find those countries f*cked themselves 

And I think you'll find that the Iraqi and Afghan people asked for our help 

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Would that apply to UK nationals who've contributed nowt?

They were born here and have British citizenship

Stop trying to derail the debate 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Why should we let them work when the vast majority shouldn't even be in this country

But ok....let's let them work but immediately removing all local and government support

No housing, no benefits, no free healthcare until they have paid taxes for 5 years

If they don't like those terms we can give them a free plane ticket to anywhere they like 

We've been through this countless times but once more very slowly

If anyone is in the UK without any legal basis, they are not entitled to FREE healthcare benefits or housing. Anyone seeking asylum whilst their claim is being considered is given a very small amount to live off which only covers necessities.

The reason why the government is seeking hotels and barges is because there is no free housing to offer.

Please get this moronic idea out of your head that immigrants are being offered everything on a plate. It's a myth!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

My bold

This current crisis has nothing to do with history in my view. I belive its an agenda to destabilize the West and breed out the white population but that's for another thread I suppose. 

Underlined 

Agree completely. We invade countries, steal their wealth and wreck their countries in the name of 'freedom and democracy ' then wonder why kids are getting blown up at pop concerts in the UK. Our counties history is detestable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1