Lampedusa

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And I've told you countless time I think you're wrong 

It's not a case of thinking. You are denying facts but you can stick to your guns but when you are posting dangerous replies as fact I'll be setting the record straight. 

Because your kind of attitude breeds hatred. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It's not a case of thinking. You are denying facts but you can stick to your guns but when you are posting dangerous replies as fact I'll be setting the record straight. 

Because your kind of attitude breeds hatred. 

So there aren't 175,000 "asylum seekers" living in hotels?

Getting an allowance and free healthcare?

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, Jack Grey said:

So there aren't 175,000 "asylum seekers" living in hotels?

Getting an allowance and free healthcare?

No there aren't and I've explained this. 

1. Asylum seekers are in hotels because there's no other accommodation. Hotel living is not a long term solution.

2. An allowance is given which doesn't even cover the cost of weekly essentials..

3. No they aren't given free healthcare 

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No there aren't and I've explained this. 

1. Asylum seekers are in hotels because there's no other accommodation. Hotel living is not a long term solution.

2. An allowance is given which doesn't even cover the cost of weekly essentials..

3. No they aren't given free healthcare 

So they do get to live in hotels and get an allowance?

Dont they get free check ups when they arrive?

Edited by Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, pfifes said:

Ah, so maybe if people were better educated they wouldn’t keep procreating. Especially women in developing countries.

The Roman Catholic church brain washed millions of poor people into having as many children as possible .  This has led to wholesale poverty World wide . 

The South Americas are a Good example , the people there were quite happy worshiping the sun and moon as the giver of life until those so called celebrate priests led the conquistadors and enslaved them even to this day 

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

So they do get to live in hotels and get an allowance?

Temporary accommodation wherever is available. Unless you want people to live on the streets? .

And an allowance which is less than most people's weekly shop to cover food, travel essentials. Which again is temporary.

So no, we don't give everything for free which is the point I'm making 

10 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Temporary accommodation wherever is available. Unless you want people to live on the streets? .

And an allowance which is less than most people's weekly shop to cover food, travel essentials. Which again is temporary.

So no, we don't give everything for free which is the point I'm making 

But you agree they get money and accommodation for free?

And do they check free health check ups?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But you agree they get money and accommodation for free?

And do they check free health check ups?

Temporarily.

Does a temporary hotel room, around £20 a week and a check-up when free equate to Getting everything for free?

What do you think happens if their asylum claim is refused?

The anti asylum seekers should realise that this is a global problem and all European countries,  along with others,  accept asylum seekers too.
Many of those countries accept far more people than we do  and,  whatever  we are doing,  we are not on our own,  because the others are doing it too.

Some seem to think that France should be stopping them but it isn't their job to guard our borders.  They are having to  deal with exactly the same problems as we are.

In the same way,  it's not my next door neighbours problem,  to stop people coming down my drive.  He just looks after his own.

You may not like it but it's true and that's just how things are.  Pity we don't have a government  ( Yes,  Hackey )   who can deal with it.   Not my fault either.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The anti asylum seekers should realise that this is a global problem and all European countries,  along with others,  accept asylum seekers too.
Many of those countries accept far more people than we do  and,  whatever  we are doing,  we are not on our own,  because the others are doing it too.

Some seem to think that France should be stopping them but it isn't their job to guard our borders.  They are having to  deal with exactly the same problems as we are.

In the same way,  it's not my next door neighbours problem,  to stop people coming down my drive.  He just looks after his own.

You may not like it but it's true and that's just how things are.  Pity we don't have a government  ( Yes,  Hackey )   who can deal with it.   Not my fault either.

Well at least you know it's a problem

If our government had balls they would say this is an invasion, invoke war powers and had over our border control to our military with strict instruction to stop the boats, trucks and any other means of route being used by people traffickers