Lampedusa

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Fair enough

If you can't keep your legs closed Then stop sending your poor unemployed children to Europe on boats 

Keep them there and give them the fishing rods we sent them 

Yeah mate, people in poor countries have loads of kids just because they ‘can’t keep their legs closed’.  And as that  phrase is only applied to women it’s really an odd thing to say assuming you know how babies are made.

Edited by pfifes

27 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

"Say it loud, say it clear..... refugees are welcome here"

If they pay £350 for the weekend

And £5 for a bottle of water 

And have a massive fence protecting them from criminals.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, cressida said:

I have heard that it's to look after them in their old age before so that may be true.🙂

Yes, because to a lot of ppl,  especially those from other countries- respecting and looking after the parents is the greatest thing. 

Most parents do try to send their kids to better educational institutions, even if outside of their home land.

They then hope the children get better jobs and it's likely these children then can afford to send money back home. They might even arrange for the parent(s) to come live here with them.

I know many who have done that and applaud them for it.

1 hour ago, pfifes said:

And as that  phrase is only applied to women it’s really an odd thing to say assuming you know how babies are made.

It was a generalisation

My advice would be to keep their "gentitals" in their trousers

I don't know about you but when Ive had no food or money, sex was the last thing on my mind

And it's not just people in others countries.....if you're on benefits then stop breeding

Other people shouldn't have to pay for your kids 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

It was a generalisation

I don't know about you but when Ive had no food or money, sex was the last thing on my mind

And it's not just people in others countries.....if you're on benefits then stop breeding

Or have them screaming in your ear when you are trying to enjoy your flight.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't believe your first line.

Other peoples kids shouldn't have to pay for your pension and medical treatment  or wipe your arse when you are infirm

But they do and they will.

You think you are totally independent of the rest of us.    Who paid for your birth and medical care ?  Who paid for your education ?

Probably me ,  my parents and my siblings.          You are selfish and greedy   and a blot on decent society.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

It was a generalisation

Ah, so maybe if people were better educated they wouldn’t keep procreating. Especially women in developing countries.