Lampedusa

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Biggest load of rubbish you have ever written.

Whatever we do, we have to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it.

Many other countries accept accept far more asylum seekers than we do and they do it without all the shouting and arguing which takes place here.

Those that we do allow, know full well that they are not accepted willingly and that there are people like you complaining all the time.

You would not welcome a single one if it was up to you. 

Again just jibberish

White people are now a minority in London.....our capital city

Every country should decide how many "Asylum Seekers" they should take ....it's not a competition

Every country is different depending on land mass, economy and public services

You also assume that all "asylum seekers" are genuine where the evidence suggests that most of economic migrants who are taking advantage of the asylum loophole 

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Or values.

I see this mentioned quite a lot. Why are folk more accepting of Ukraine immigrants rather than those from Africa or the Middle East.

Serious question..

Do you think Ukrainian immigrants have more in common, with fellow Europeans, would find it easier to integrate into society and not have an element of extremists?  

Do you you think Ukrainian immigrants on the whole have similar values to most other Europeans, ( don't hate homosexuals and treat women as second class citizens) rather than African and Middle Eastern immigrants?

Does the UK have issues with immigrants from the Ukraine and Hong Kong because we never see any news about them sexually assaulting women and selling drugs do we?

I think you will find that the answers to those questions will help you realise why most folk are more welcoming some some immigrants rather than others, it's got nothing to do with what colour they are.

👍

People accept the Ukrainians because they know that they are here temporarily and will go back as soon as they can.

The media don't go out of the way to highlight any wrongdoing by Ukrainians as they do for people from Romania for instance.

There are both good and evil in every nationality and that will never change.

I'm sure you knew the answers to these questions without asking but are just stirring things up a little..

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Biggest load of rubbish you have ever written.

Whatever we do, we have to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it.

Many other countries accept accept far more asylum seekers than we do and they do it without all the shouting and arguing which takes place here.

Those that we do allow, know full well that they are not accepted willingly and that there are people like you complaining all the time.

You would not welcome a single one if it was up to you. 

Nonsense.

The UK is one of the most welcoming and diverse countries on the planet.

We accept others folks religion and accept their cultures, and to say otherwise is just pure unadulterated claptrap.

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Again just jibberish

White people are now a minority in London.....our capital city

Every country should decide how many "Asylum Seekers" they should take ....it's not a competition

Every country is different depending on land mass, economy and public services

You also assume that all "asylum seekers" are genuine where the evidence suggests that most of economic migrants who are taking advantage of the asylum loophole 

All capitals have populations like that.

We have signed a treaty,  AS YOU WELL KNOW, so it doesn't work like that,  despite your wishes.

We don't assume anything   -   the government are supposed to get on with processing them so that we know whether they are genuine.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

People accept the Ukrainians because they know that they are here temporarily and will go back as soon as they can.

The media don't go out of the way to highlight any wrongdoing by Ukrainians as they do for people from Romania for instance.

There are both good and evil in every nationality and that will never change.

I'm sure you knew the answers to these questions without asking but are just stirring things up a little..

Can you point out to me where Romanians have been rioting, looting and openly mugging football fans throughout Europe please?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Can you point out to me where Romanians have been rioting, looting and openly mugging football fans throughout Europe please?

No I cant.    because I don't spend my life searching newspapers looking for reports of foreigners getting into trouble.

I lead a normal life instead and realise it's the governments job to worry about and deal with immigrants,  and not mine.

I am helped in this by the fact that I am neither racially prejudiced or colour prejudiced and just expect EVERYONE to behave themselves ( although they don't, but I, and you, can't do anything about it ).

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

No I cant.    because I don't spend my life searching newspapers looking for reports of foreigners getting into trouble.

I lead a normal life instead and realise it's the governments job to worry about and deal with immigrants,  and not mine.

I am helped in this by the fact that I am neither racially prejudiced or colour prejudiced and just expect EVERYONE to behave themselves ( although they don't, but I, and you, can't do anything about it ).

So, no then.

Glad we cleared that up.

29 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So, no then.

Glad we cleared that up.

yeah he said no in the first word :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

There it is....

Lose an argument..

RACIST!!!!

you are a racist, so is yer mates Axe and Grey, dont want to be called out on it dont do it.