Lampedusa

42 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You and Grey are obsessed with race.

Wow.....just wow

It's you who was saying that the UK and conservatives are racist so i pointed out with facts why that isn't true

Then you accuse me.of being obsessed with race

At no point during a discussion on migration do I mention race and I have constantly reminded you that most Europeans are white 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Wow.....just wow

It's you who was saying that the UK and conservatives are racist so i pointed out with facts why that isn't true

Then you accuse me.of being obsessed with race

At no point during a discussion on migration do I mention race and I have constantly reminded you that most Europeans are white 

RACIST!!!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

RACIST!!!

This is about the sum total of the childish intelligence level that you manage to display on this forum.  It's such a shame that we can't swap our stupid ones for an intelligent asylum seeker instead. 

As has been pointed out, you and 3 or 4 others,  never manage to post without some reference to someone's race, colour or  simply the fact that they are from some other country.

When this same divergence is apparent all over the world,  as it is in London,   you do make yourselves look like a strange little gang of obsessed odd bods.

You and Grey also seem to  share this strange idea that if you are discussing people from Europe who are white,  then this is not being racist,  which of course it still is if you resent them.

You are simply against,  anyone coming into this country from abroad whilst forgetting that mankind originated in Africa.  We are therefore,  all of us from elsewhere. 

If you want to label me as racist,  that's entirely up to you,  as the people who read the posts on this forum,  already know what our views are on this,  and most other  subjects.

32 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

This is about the sum total of the childish intelligence level that you manage to display on this forum.  It's such a shame that we can't swap our stupid ones for an intelligent asylum seeker instead. 

As has been pointed out, you and 3 or 4 others,  never manage to post without some reference to someone's race, colour or  simply the fact that they are from some other country.

When this same divergence is apparent all over the world,  as it is in London,   you do make yourselves look like a strange little gang of obsessed odd bods.

You and Grey also seem to  share this strange idea that if you are discussing people from Europe who are white,  then this is not being racist,  which of course it still is if you resent them.

You are simply against,  anyone coming into this country from abroad whilst forgetting that mankind originated in Africa.  We are therefore,  all of us from elsewhere. 

If you want to label me as racist,  that's entirely up to you,  as the people who read the posts on this forum,  already know what our views are on this,  and most other  subjects.

You have change the definition of racism to suit your agenda

It's a very typical and tired tactic from the left

Surely you know that people just roll their eyes when you do that now 🙄

Thing is that you seem smarter than that

You give good.pojnys and arguments but.then scream.obsenoties like a 10 years old with tourettes 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You have change the definition of racism to suit your agenda

It's a very typical and tired tactic from the left

Surely you know that people just roll their eyes when you do that now 🙄

Thing is that you seem smarter than that

You give good.pojnys and arguments but.then scream.obsenoties like a 10 years old with tourettes 

Blimey,  I never knew I was so good at  pojnys   I'll have to write that down.      Sorry I scream obsenoties  -  I'll apologise properly when I find out what they are.      Thanks for the laugh lad.

Edited by Organgrinder

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Blimey,  I never knew I was so good at  pojnys   I'll have to write that down.      Sorry I scream obsenoties  -  I'll apologise properly when I find out what they are.      Thanks for the laugh lad.

'Opinions' but I'm pretty sure you knew that 🙄

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Really?

Where have I said that.

Just for starters Sheffield has a large Chinese population and other foreign students and I think that's wonderful for the city.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Really?

Where have I said that.

Just for starters Sheffield has a large Chinese population and other foreign students and I think that's wonderful for the city.

Yes really and you have said it on many different threads covering many different  subjects. 

Many on here consider you racist  -  don't blame me for that.   You express a view and convict yourself. 

We are not talking about students who go home,  which is why you like them.