Lampedusa

1 minute ago, Mkapaka said:

I wasn’t suggesting you were.

i was just making the point that people moving into this country are vilified before they even get here  - but we’re ok to go and do it as a lifestyle choice without question.

Do Brits usually illegally enter countries en masse?

Just now, Jack Grey said:

The first thing they did in this country was break the law by arriving illegally by boat.....Criminal 

Most not all will falsely claim to be asylum seekers....Fraud

And then we have to feed, house and give them medical care and support.... Scrounging 

Well we could process them properly and give them the opportunity to get jobs - or if they aren’t genuine have a proper policy for returning them.

we did use to have one - but now the government came up with a lunatic plan of sending them to Rwanda.

so we just have people that could work living on a barge in a harbour.

who’s to blame for that?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I haven't looked. I can tell you though with 100% certainty a bunch of African migrants didn't land on the shores of the inland Lake Garda in a boat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My geography is notoriously bad so I'll bow to your superior knowledge on this matey 👍

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Slagging your bezzie mate off has totally rattled you, hasn't it? 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You haven't rattled anyone you silly little boy

You're just like a piece of dog sh*t on the bottom of a shoe ....annoying but easy to wash off