Former Loch Fyne/Hannaran's Building

36 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, it was called Casa and it was wonderful.

So not actually Hanrahans then after all that.

Right, glad we finally cleared that up.  

Goodness sake, bet you'll be banging on about your happy memories of Cole Brothers and Redgates next.  

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Most will have had a cold. Some people will have been put on a series of drugs/starvation after entering hospital for say a routine hip operation. Covid is then slapped on the death certificate.

The microchips allow the government to track a person's location. A former pfizer employee said they contain graphite, which makes it interact with electrical equipment.

So what are they tracking a person’s location for?  Is everyone being monitored constantly?  Would this graphite make someone more likely to get struck by lightning?  Better get that tea towel covering the cutlery and maybe line the walls of the house with tinfoil as well as wearing the trusty tinfoil hat.

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

So not actually Hanrahans then after all that.

Right, glad we finally cleared that up.  

Goodness sake, bet you'll be banging on about your happy memories of Cole Brothers and Redgates next.  

I said the pub was great, I didn't say Hanrahan's specifically. It also says Loch Fyne in the title, I notice you don't mention that.

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Most will have had a cold. Some people will have been put on a series of drugs/starvation after entering hospital for say a routine hip operation. Covid is then slapped on the death certificate.

The microchips allow the government to track a person's location. A former pfizer employee said they contain graphite, which makes it interact with electrical equipment.

I've already got 4 microchips and I'm going for a fifth next week. Surely just one should be sufficient 😉

• Sad 1