Former Loch Fyne/Hannaran's Building

6 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

The perfect age to judge how good a bar is.

If we are expected to believe Irene's alleged age, it wouldn't have even been the original  Hanrahans in any event.  It would have been in its post CASA rebrand and repeal era. 

Not that I believe a word of it anyway.  

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

If we are expected to believe Irene's alleged age, it wouldn't have even been the original  Hanrahans in any event.  It would have been in its post CASA rebrand and repeal era. 

Not that I believe a word of it anyway.  

Yes, it was called Casa and it was wonderful.

Just now, Bargepole23 said:

Yes, many times, was a Sunday night drinking spot for me and my friends. As was Michels Bar at Beauchief,  The Mill (??) at Mosborough, Shambles at Mosborough, Masons at Wickersley.

The Mill , went past there a couple of hours ago . That downstairs disco room was something else .😀

4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

The number of people realising it was all a hoax is rapidly growing. People aren't as stupid as the WEF/NWO thinks. Khan is finding that out with the reaction to his ULEZ scheme.

Ah, I see.  It must all be part of The Great Reset.  

Does Covid actually not exist then?  Or was it created in a lab in Wuhan?  Do Covid vaccines contain microchips?