Do Not Get Scammed, Australian Visas Are Free.

3 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

No Google are not.  As pointed out on your other thread the company you went to is a service provider and you paid for their service.  It states exactly what they are on their own webpage so where is the scam?   As far as Google is concerned, it's legitimate business as much as your own is.

NOTICE: We are an agency not affiliated with the Australian Government website. The decision to grant any permit is made by the Australian Government. We provide services and assistance on a professional fee basis of $99 for. A request can be presented also on the official website for a lower fee but without our help and assistance.

Talking cobblers again ? :

1 - That message you flaunt does not appear on the actual page where you are applying for the visa.

2 - The page that does appear on, it is right at the bottom camouflaged by a picture of Sydney harbour bridge.

3 - "A request can be presented also on the official website for a lower fee", well I suppose free is a lower fee, technically.

>>it's legitimate business as much as your own is<<

It's nothing like my business, you're insulting me and my staff with that one.

And you're provably wrong anyway :

ATV = 37 x 5 star Trustpilot reviews

e-travelonline = 36 x 1 star Trustpilot reviews + 1 x 2 star Trustpilot review

QED

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

@ECCOnoob has torn you a new one in the other one. 

No I think you've got that the wrong wrong way around, see above.

Edited by Chekhov

16 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

1 - That message you flaunt does not appear on the actual page where you are applying for the visa.

2 - The page that does appear on, it is right at the bottom camouflaged by a picture of Sydney harbour bridge.

3 - "A request can be presented also on the official website for a lower fee", well I suppose free is a lower fee, technically.

QED

Already addressed here: 

As for bragging about your own business web reviews.... 🙄.   

Just give it up. If you really can't see the delicious irony of a man who is notorious for bitching about modern life and it's petty rules and regulations and lack of good old common sense, suddenly whinging because he failed to apply such common sense and got caught out by a company doing some clever marketing - there's no helping you.

16 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

QED

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Just give it up. If you really can't see the delicious irony of a man who is notorious for bitching about modern life and it's petty rules and regulations and lack of good old common sense, suddenly whinging because he failed to apply such common sense and got caught out by a company doing some clever marketing - there's no helping you.

I don't t know why I am even bothering to answer you because you are just trolling, but....

I have never stated the company should be banned from its dodgy, but legal, business.

All I have said is Google are hypocrites for accepting money from a company such as that, yet are the masters of virtue signalling and are prepared to censor and/or delete content from other organisations (e.g. Talk  TV) that they disagree with.

>>clever marketing<<

Selling people stuff they can get free whilst camouflaging the fact they aren't actually the Australian Govt's visa site  is "clever marketing", that an interesting use of the "term marketing".

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

As for bragging about your own business web reviews.... 🙄.   

You bought up my business and made parallels between it and with that dodgy lot.

I simply  proved you were wrong, totally.

Edited by Chekhov