Do Not Get Scammed, Australian Visas Are Free.

Just now, MJ01 said:

HHR - I believe you are in Australia at the moment aren't you (or was that yesterday - I can't keep up with you jet setters) - did you pay for your visa?

I am in Monte Carlo now. I skipped across the border and then jumped into an Aston Martin. 

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Top tip: not everyone who has a different opinion to you is "trolling". 

Happy to help. 

No you are trolling and you know it.

Personally (bearing in mind you, Mr Know-it-all", stated I'd have to pay for an Australian visa) I'd be keeping quiet on this one.

3 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

HHR - I believe you are in Australia at the moment aren't you (or was that yesterday - I can't keep up with you jet setters) - did you pay for your visa?

No he just told me I had to pay for mine.

Edited by Chekhov

12 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

No you are trolling and you know it.

Personally (bearing in mind you, Mr Know-it-all", stated I'd have to pay for an Australian visa) I'd be keeping quiet on this one.

No he just told me I had to pay for mine.

Do you think that the fact that not a single person on here is sticking up or agreeing with you on this issue speaks volumes? 

And yet again, you have misquoted me. Please desist. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

10 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Do you think that the fact that not a single person on here is sticking up or agreeing with you on this issue speaks volumes? 

And yet again, you have misquoted me. Please desist. 

Hmmm... :huh:

It tells me that unlike certain people on here...

... Mr Chekhov doesn't have any troll "friends" to back him up! :hihi:

20 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

It states exactly what they are on their own webpage so where is the scam?

NOTICE: We are an agency not affiliated with the Australian Government website. The decision to grant any permit is made by the Australian Government. We provide services and assistance on a professional fee basis of $99 for. A request can be presented also on the official website for a lower fee but without our help and assistance.

This is how they state that, and it requires pressing page down 9X to reach it :

Australin-tourist-visas-are-free-1000W.j

You think they're a legitimate business providing, one assumes, a good service to the customer.

Not many people agree with you, 37 reviews on Trustpilot, all but one for one star, and the other ? Oh yes, that's two stars.

Edited by Chekhov

15 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

It tells me that unlike certain people on here...

... Mr Chekhov doesn't have any troll "friends" to back him up! :hihi:

You're right MB. Let's find out what unbiased people think ?

That "legitimate company" providing a good and useful service to its customers, has 37 Trustpilot reviews.

36 are one star out of five, the lowest possible rating

To be fair the remaining one review is much better, 100% better in fact, that's two stars (out of five).....