Swansea V Sheffield Wednesday F C

bassett one

It's all darren's fault!!! Mr Chansiri has learnt his lessons from past mistakes!!

Joking apart, who else do you have to blame?

I know you lot harp on about how you can not compete with parachute teams, but likewise... how do you expect to compete with the transfers that you have made? You desperately needed that big of Championship experience through the door!

Look at the Sunderland, the Preston....well most championship teams approach towards things. You don't have to splash big, but you have to recruit sensibly and in the right places. You need to utilise the british loan market properly .... 

Who do I believe more right now?? Mr Chansiri or Mr Moore.....

Edited by Monkesreturn

For the 1st 20 minutes or so they looked ok, got bodies in the box  for once and were a whisker away from opening the scoring, but once the Swans scored it fell to peices in a big way.

Once again the managers changed  the line up, i dont think weve played the same 11 twice this season and it shows.

Has to be the worst performance of the season, that against a really poor swans side who just looked more organised, trying to play out from the back requires a certain type of player and we dont have them.

Some of the comments made by swans fans summed the situation up perfectly, Wednesday were that bad, they made a poor side look like real madrid.

The  calls for chansisri and the manager to go were a lot louder today and unlike at cardiff, I saw no dissenters today, not one.

• Like 1

Bannan can dominate most games when aided by decent players. Decent players can be improved by playing alongside better players. I'd still prefer a bigger chunk of last season's players being involved though, including James for one, and Johnson for two. I'm not a big fan of Johnson, but hey ho, we need something on the left. This present lot CAN play. The last couple of games, for the first 20 minutes or so, we were much the better team. Scoring SEEMS to be a problem. Is the lack of goals deliberate? I think this is a 'this is what we can do' statement, and the next 80 minutes is a 'this is all we're willing to do' statement.

They want Munez out. They wouldn't be paid as much if Chansiri went, so I think they remain on his side.

It's a tough one. There's only one way to get the manager out, and that's to not do very well. They're great at not doing well. They can play ........ except one, who I suspect really can't play, and the Goalkeeper is a complete liability. A few good saves doesn't make a good 'keeper. He's not even average.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

On 24/09/2023 at 23:47, Jim Hardie said:

Get him in.

I remember Warnock's team (can't remember which one) were losing to United. I think it was at the Lane, but again, I'm not sure. There wasn't much time left on the clock when Warnock's team scored an equaliser. Warnock celebrated like he'd won the cup, jumping and pumping like a good 'un.

I thought then, as I think now. I respected him. I liked him. His attitude and passion are first class.

A proper bloke in my estimation.

Edited by Hotmale 1954