Sunak : Nett Zero But In A 'More Proportionate' Way

Either way you are making it up or breaking EU immigration laws, my money is on the former. 

Just now, Magilla said:

Do you normally print out and carry around messages, to complete strangers, when you're on holiday? :suspect:

That seems... well, pretty weird! :loopy:

🤣

Totally in his head despite his protestations I am not. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Do you normally print out and carry around messages, to complete strangers, when you're on holiday? :suspect:

That seems... well, pretty weird! :loopy:

🤣

Well I don't like being called a liar especially by silly little internet trolls

For over a year now he's been chasing me around this forum harassing me so I thought it was time to embarrass him in front of everyone

And I gotta tell you.....it feels good 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You're just embarrassing yourself now

Heres a lovely picture of the 'Fontana Del Nettuno'

@cressidaLovely isn't it?

20230918-134902.jpg

Got to ask though: why would you take a photo holding a blank bit of paper like that?  Or did it originally say something else?

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

Got to ask though: why would you take a photo holding a blank bit of paper like that?  Or did it originally say something else?

Well I knew I was gonna go into Naples so I did it on Microsoft Word and printed it out

I would've just wrote it in pen but I didn't have a black marker pen at the time 

56 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I got conned into paying £80 for my Australian visa, partly (only partly) because Mr Knowitall assured me an Australian visa would be expensive. They're actually free, to tourists anyway.....

When I decided to publicise my naïveté in order to try and prevent others from being conned he not only trolled me to the Moon and back but had the gall to call me selfish. Even worse he defended this dodgy company, which, BTW has 37 Trustpilot reviews, 36 at 1 star, and 1 at 2 star......

Given your previous posts about excessive online security there was bound to be a bit of micky taking in that thread. Had you left it with just your original post it would pretty much have been people treating it as a useful warning that anyone can fall for a scam. It was your attempts to shoehorn one of your pet subjects into the thread and to blame Google for their positioning of the link that caused the pile on.

1 minute ago, altus said:

Given your previous posts about excessive online security there was bound to be a bit of micky taking in that thread. Had you left it with just your original post it would pretty much have been people treating it as a useful warning that anyone can fall for a scam. It was your attempts to shoehorn one of your pet subjects into the thread and to blame Google for their positioning of the link that caused the pile on.

No it was trolling.

There is no connection whatsoever with having to have a One Time passcode to pay the HMRC (a completely pointless waste of time) and a dodgy company trying to hoodwink people into paying £80 for something which is free.

Despite that I do not think they should be banned, but I do think Google (the ultimate virtue signallers who are only too quick to use the censorship button for sites they disapprove of) are top grade hypocrites for accepting click through payments from that company and putting them at the top of the search results.

11 minutes ago, altus said:

No no no mate. It's my fault for asking him how much he paid for two visas. 

5 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

No it was trolling.

There is no connection whatsoever with having to have a One Time passcode to pay the HMRC (a completely pointless waste of time) and a dodgy company trying to hoodwink people into paying £80 for something which is free.

Despite that I do not think they should be banned, but I do think Google (the ultimate virtue signallers who are only too quick to use the censorship button for sites they disapprove of) are top grade hypocrites for accepting click through payments from that company and putting them at the top of the search results.

The first mention of a one time passcode in that thread is by you. As I said, your attempt to shoehorn one of your pet subjects into the thread is what caused the pile on.

Here's an interesting one.

Even speaking as a Remainer I admit a high percentage of them are Leftie Authoritarian types who are all for more restrictions over Nett Zero (and pretty much everything else) and it is they who would be arguing what Sunak has done is irresponsible reprehensible etc etc.

However, Sunak is actually more closely aligning us with Europe over the date for the ban on sales of petrol and diesel cars !